Most orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1 business day.
Transit times are typically 1 to 5 days. Please see our shipping page for estimated transit times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned within 60 days of receipt. See our return policy for more information.
Chose the blue color, which looks nice and unassuming in our room. Baby sleeps on the bassinet desire at night since birth, now 4 mos. Pretty easy to clean the mattress in the wash and fairly easy to assemble and pack up. Still a bit of work if we were to pack it up every day, but it was simple for us to take via car on an overnight trip.
Got this playard for hotel stays. This is great. Comes with bed sheet and bassinet.
We LOVE this playard. It's the most beautiful one we have seen (thankfully it has no crazy patterns). We have a 1 week old at home, so we have only used the bassinet option. It is perfect for her. We also lay our changing pad in there when we change diapers, so it's kind of a 3-in-1. No regrets
I was provided the UPPAbaby Remi playard by the Stellar Panel in exchange for my honest and thoughtful review. I have two kids (4 and 1) and we travel frequently, so I have my fair share of experience with travel cribs and playards. Let me tell you, the REMI is a step above anything I've used in the past. Here are my thoughts:
- SUPER intuitive to set up and take down (you literally just push a button down to set up and pull a handle to take it down - that's it!)
- The mattress is super breathable and WASHABLE (not just the sheet, the actual mattress)
- Comes with a super-soft organic cotton sheet that my son seemed very comfortable sleeping on. It has held up well in the wash so far
- One of the side panels unzips to allow easy access to the baby (or in our case, to allow big sister to crawl in and play with/steal her little brother's toys when I'm using it as a playard)
- The see-through mesh on the sides makes it really easy to set up a video baby monitor when traveling (this might seem small, but the amount of times I've struggled to find the right angle for the monitor while traveling with other travel cribs is not small)
- Compact fold, despite being roughly the same size as similar travel cribs, it folds up marginally smaller and is significantly lighter
- Beautiful finishes: the fabric is high quality and a beautiful color and the leather handle and labels are a nice touch
- I like that it is Greenguard Gold certified, keeping my kids sleep and play environments as healthy as possible
- It comes with a bassinet attachment that is very easy to install/uninstall once the playard is set-up. My son had outgrown this feature by the time we received the REMI, but I can see us using this in the future. I love how the attachment easy packs into the carrying case for travel (and can be removed once no longer needed)
- The carrying bag seems a bit flimsy and I wonder how long it will hold up when we inevitably check it as luggage for airline travel
- This playard is definitely more expensive than a traditional playard/travel crib, but the beautiful design, ease of use, and quality features warrant paying the premium, in my opinion
I didn't think the perfect playard/travel crib existed. I've tried so many over the years. The REMI is about as close to perfect as I've seen. If you're looking for a beautiful, functional, safe, environmentally conscious playard, look no further than REMI.
I had the chance to test out the UPPAbaby playard thanks to the Stellar Testing Panel, and I quickly decided I would be donating my previous playard and only using this one! We went on a road trip the week after receiving it so I had several nights to test it out and get a feel for this product. My favorite feature is the easy set-up/take-down. I literally was able to do it one handed, all it takes is a simple push down to set up and a pull up on the handle to take down. The mattress seemed comfortable, is Greenguard Gold certified, and has clever velcro areas that the included organic cotton sheet attached to so there are no worries about the sheet coming loose and causing suffocation. My next favorite feature has to be the zipper on the side for closer access to the mattress, I know I will use this while I’m camping and sleeping on the ground next to my babies for quick transfers to and from the playard. The one downfall with this playard is that it is decently bigger than others when folded up so just be sure to note that when considering storage space. There are also snaps along the top of the railing but I could not find in the instructions what they were for. My baby is too big to have tried out the bassinet but I did set it up and am looking forward to testing it with our next infant!