With its lightweight frame and compact, one-handed fold, the new Thule Spring offers the ultimate in convenience while exploring the city.
The Spring offers a footprint that's 30% smaller than traditional three-wheeled strollers and stands when folded, making it easy to maneuver and store the stroller in tight spaces.
Features like an adjustable handlebar, multi-position recline and step-in footrest make the stroller easy and comfortable to use for both parent and child.
The Thule Spring can be used from birth by attaching a car seat from several leading brands using adapters and grows with your child all the way up to 65 pounds.
- Folds with one hand and stands when folded for quick entries and exits
- Maneuverable 3-wheeled design with front-wheel suspension and foam-filled, rubber tires
- Compatible with infant car seats from several brands for an easy and lightweight travel system
- Step-in footrest to help older children climb in on their own
- Extendable UPF 50+ canopy with integrated ventilation and peek-a-boo window
- One-hand adjustable handlebar
- Seat reclines to multiple positions
- Seatback pocket provides additional storage
- Flip-flop friendly parking brake
- Front wheel locks for rough terrain
- Product weight: 22.8 pounds
- Weight limit: 6 months to 64 pounds; usable from birth by attaching car seat and adapter
- Dimensions: 35.2-40.7"L x 23.4"W x 38.6-42.7"H
- Folded dimensions: 17.7"L x 12.6"W x 30"H
- Wheel size: 8.5"
- Seat size: 9.5"D x 20"H
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Furniture pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.