The Lounge version of the Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35 is one of the only infant car seats with a recline function, allowing your baby to lie flat in comfort when you're using the car seat on your stroller.
The backrest reclines and the leg rest extends on the Primo Viaggio Lounge, creating three recline positions that are more ergonomic for your baby's developing head and neck. For safety reasons, the Lounge car seat will not recline when used in your car.
The Lounge comes with Peg-Perego's Nido base, which features both a load leg and anti-rebound bar that absorb energy and minimize forces in a crash. Together, the two safety features can reduce the seat's rotation in a crash by more than 50 percent. Unique to the Lounge edition of the car seat, Kinetic pods on the sides of the seat also help to disperse forces away from the child in the event of a side-impact collision.
The Italian-made Lounge also protects your baby from the elements with an extendable, UPF 50+ pagoda hood that offers complete sun coverage. A dual-stage cushion system ensures newborns are cozy and protected for their first car ride ("primo viaggio" and many more to come).
- Backrest reclines and leg rest extends, creating three recline positions—sitting, relaxing or laying down—for your baby when the car seat is used on a stroller
- Kinetic pods move forces away from the baby in a side-impact collision
- Load leg in base includes foot with crumple technology that prevents crash energy from reaching baby
- Load leg can be used in 10 positions or folded away
- Elongated anti-rebound bar in base minimizes force and rotation in a rear collision
- Pagoda hood offers UPF 50+ sun protection and includes mesh ventilation and a zipper that keeps the hood extended
- Dual-stage cushion system made of breathable Fresco Jersey material supports a newborn's head and neck and brings her closer to the harness
- Side impact protection adjusts into six different positions to ensure the safest fit, with no rethreading required
- Expanded Poly Styrene foam in shell and head panel protects child's head and torso
- Can be used with all Peg-Perego strollers without adapters (except Skate and Pliko Mini) and on strollers from several other brands including Bugaboo
- Includes base with patented Right Tight System, which easily locks in place using LATCH or vehicle seat belts
- Can be installed without the base in a taxi or airplane by using innovative color-coded belt routing path and the handle as an anti-rebound bar
- Turning knob to adjust recline with indicator to help you find the most comfortable angle for your growing child
- Two-stage cushion system to support head and neck as baby grows
- Patented handle design that's short and compact for easier maneuverability in and out of car
- Manufactured in Italy
- Weight capacity: 4 to 35 lbs.
- Height capacity: 32"
- Car seat with base dimensions: 31" x 17" x 27"
- Seat weight: 12 pounds
- Base weight: 11 pounds
- Warranty: 1 year
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Furniture pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.