Most orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1 business day.
Transit times are typically 1 to 5 days. Please see our shipping page for estimated transit times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned within 60 days of receipt. See our return policy for more information.
When you purchase $1300 stroller with a bassinet and two seats, it should include the adapters to use them. I had to order the required adapters for an additional $60. That’s wrong. Just change more and include the necessary parts.
This stroller was recommended to me by several friends and the reviews were great. I previously had a Nuna Mixx but now that I'm having a 3rd kiddo, I wanted to get a stroller that could accommodate 2 kids. In every category other than the turn radius, this is worse than the Nuna. The fold is awful - it's huge and doesn't fit easily into a standard 3rd row suv trunk unless you put a seat down; there are way fewer configurations to get two kids into this one comfortably than specs show (even after buying the two additional sets of adapters which are sold seperately); and the bassinet is useless if you have to fit it into the car in addition to the massive frame and other seat. So if you have one kid and a 2 row SUV with a big trunk, go for it. Otherwise, I think it would be worth looking at other options.
The stroller fits both my 18-month-old and my 1-month old, but we really have no need for the bassinet. I bought upper adapters and the car seat adapter to hold my newborn, and it works just fine. The bassinet currently is taking up space in a closet since we don’t ever use it. Great maneuverability. My toddler’s legs are long, so not great for the rumble seat, but she should fit fine in the regular seat that the stroller comes with.
We purchased a Cruz for our first child but needed to upgrade to a double when our second child came around. We loved our Cruz and also the Minu is awesome for travel/quick trips, the Vista is our least favorite although there are not many options in the double stroller category. Things we don't like:
- Extra large bottom basket is so big you will kick it with your feet when walking. This might require you to extend the handle bar out but that makes the handle less stable, less comfortable to push, and just another thing to collapse when packing up.
- Fold up is not as efficient as Cruz, takes up more space in trunk even if just one seat is attached. Pretty much requires a full breakdown each time you load the car or else it will take up about twice the space as Cruz. Unfolding is also less easy compared to Cruz, latch is hidden in spot where you feel your fingers will get caught and sliced off.
- The extenders needed to attach more seats are an unfortunate extra cost but they also aren't great quality. They feel flimsy compared to the metal frame. Was also disappointing that we could attach for existing seat from Cruz and instead have to purchase the rumble seat.
- The rumble seat is much smaller than advertised. Our child is only 23 lbs but her head touches the top (with top fully extended up). Not sure how a 35lb child could ever fit.
- As with all front/back doubles hitting bumps will hurt and it's harder to lift the front end to get up a curb
Overall, we like UppaBaby strollers and they are build really well but it's disappointing that after so many years the Vista is still not that great. This one feels like it lacks good real world product testing.
I love this stroller! This is the second V2 Vista that I have bought. The first one was bought 3 1/2 years ago for my oldest daughter. She is currently using it for her 3 1/2 and almost 2 year old. I purchased a second one for my youngest daughter who is expecting. It is easy to steer and has great suspension which makes it a great stroller for people who enjoy taking walks. It is very durable and easy to assemble. The handle can be easily adjustable for all heights.