The UPPAbaby VISTA does it all—times two, when you add a second stroller seat, infant car seat or bassinet to this convertible stroller with a dozen configurations. An ideal ride for a single child, siblings or twins, the UPPAbaby VISTA can even accommodate three children when you add a glider board. No wonder it's one of the most popular strollers on the market.
The UPPAbaby VISTA features all-wheel suspension for smooth handling, a reversible seat that can face forward or face the parent, tons of storage space and a one-step fold that allows the stroller to stand upright when folded. Included with your purchase is a bassinet that can be used on the stroller or even for overnight sleeping.
New for 2019 are three new colors: William Chambray Oxford and Bryce White Marl and Spenser Tartan Plaid. The three new colors feature new textiles, original leather colors unique to each fashion, and premium details that give the stroller a more sophisticated look.
This listing includes the VISTA single stroller and bassinet, along with the RumbleSeat needed to make a double stroller.
Add the upper adapters and lower adapters (sold separately) to create the needed space for double configurations involving an infant car seat or bassinet. Learn more here: What Adapters Do I Need for the UPPAbaby VISTA?
- Allows for multiple seating configurations using two UPPAbaby MESA infant car seats, two bassinets or two stroller seats (Toddler Seat and RumbleSeat)
- Reversible seats allow baby to face parent or face forward
- Stroller folds in one step and stands when folded for easy lifting and carrying
- Included bassinets with perforated, removable mattress pad and vented base is safe for overnight use
- Hand-stitched, real-leather handlebar and bumper bar for style and comfort
- One-handed recline to multiple positions, including flat position for sleeping
- Ventilated canopy with peek-a-boo window and extendable SPF 50+ sunshade
- Oversized storage basket with 30-pound weight capacity and seatback storage pocket
- All-wheel suspension provides a smooth ride on various types of terrain
- One-button extendable handlebar offers comfort for parents of different heights
- Adjustable footrest and height-adjustable canopy accommodates a growing child
- Bumper bar hinges open for easy access to child
- Open: 36"L x 25.7"W x 39.5"H
- Folded: 17.3"L x 25.7"W x 33"H
- Single stroller weight: 26.6 pounds
- RumbleSeat weight: 6 pounds
- Weight limit: 50 pounds for upper toddler seat; 35 pounds for lower RumbleSeat
- Warranty: 3 years
- UPPAbaby VISTA stroller with toddler seat
- RumbleSeat (second seat)
- 1 bassinet
- Rain cover for toddler seat
- Bug covers for toddler seat and RumbleSeat
- Bumper bars for toddler seat and RumbleSeat
- Bassinet bug cover and storage bag
Compatible car seats
- UPPAbaby MESA (no adapters required)
- Chicco KeyFit, KeyFit30 and Fit2
- Cybex Aton and Cloud Q series
- Maxi-Cosi Mico Max 30, Mico, Citi, Cabrio and CabrioFix
- Nuna PIPA, PIPA Lite and PIPA Lite LX
- Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35 and Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Furniture pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.