The lightweight and easy-to-fold UPPAbaby CRUZ is an ideal companion for exploring the city—or anywhere else you find yourself cruising. While being one of the lightest full-sized strollers on the market, the CRUZ offers plenty of features, like an extra-large storage basket, front-wheel suspension and simple, standing fold.
In the removable, reversible seat, your child can face you as a baby and, when she's older, face forward to see where you're heading. Adapt the CRUZ to your needs by adding a bassinet for a newborn, an infant car seat for a travel system, or the UPPAbaby PiggyBack glider board for a toddler to ride along (not included).
- Becomes a travel system with the UPPAbaby MESA infant car seat (no adapters needed)
- Reversible seat faces parent or faces forward
- Folds easily with or without the stroller seat attached
- Reclines with one hand to five positions, including flat position for sleeping
- Never-flat polyurethane tires and front-wheel suspension
- Hand-stitched, real-leather handlebar and bumper bar for style and comfort
- Height-adjustable canopy with pop-out SPF 50+ sunshade and peek-a-boo window with magnetic closure
- Telescoping handlebar accommodates parents of different heights
- Adjustable leg rest for a growing child
- Bumper bar hinges open for easy access to child
- Oversized basket holds 25 pounds
- Stands on its own when folded
- Includes rain shield and bug shield
- Open: 37"L x 22.3"W x 40.5"H
- Folded: 17"L x 22.3"W x 36"H
- Product weight: 21.5 pounds
- Weight limit: 3 months to 50 pounds
- Warranty: 3 years
- UPPAbaby CRUZ stroller
- Rain shield
- Bug shield
Compatible car seats
- UPPAbaby MESA (no adapters required)
- Chicco KeyFit, KeyFit30 and Fit2
- Cybex Aton and Cloud Q series
- Maxi-Cosi Mico Max 30, Mico, Citi, Cabrio and CabrioFix
- Nuna PIPA, PIPA Lite and PIPA Lite LX
- Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35 and Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Furniture pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.