The Beat is the lightest and easiest Stokke stroller to date—without compromising on Stokke's unique style and quality.
Weighing less than 21 pounds and measuring 21 inches wide, the Stokke Beat is one of the lightest and most compact full-sized strollers on the market. The stroller folds using only one hand and with the seat attached and facing either direction, making it easy to store and lift.
Yet despite its small footprint, the Stokke Beat is sturdy enough to take on the daily challenges of city life. Shock-absorbing wheels with suspension help to navigate tough surfaces like cobblestone and gravel, and an oversized storage basket holds up to 22 pounds, offering plenty of room for your diaper bag and other daily essentials.
Use the Stokke Beat from baby's first days by attaching an infant car seat or carrycot (sold separately), and reverse and recline the seat and adjust the ergonomic footrest to keep your child comfortable into toddlerhood.
- Can be used from birth by attaching an infant car seat or carrycot (sold separately)
- Folds compactly with seat attached and facing either direction, using only one hand for easy storage and lifting
- Shock-absorbing wheels with suspension and light-touch steering offer a smooth ride over varying terrain
- Seat is reversible, allowing child to face either direction, and reclines using one hand
- UPF 50+ extended canopy with mesh inserts offers superior sun protection and ventilation
- Generous storage basket is washable and holds up to 22 pounds
- Adjustable footrest prevents dangling feet to ensure an ergonomic and comfortable position
- Handlebar rotates to accommodate parents of different heights
- One-tap foot brake is easy to engage and flip-flop friendly
- Five-point harness is padded for extra comfort
- Bumper bar swivels open for easy entry and exit
- Dimensions: 38.2"L x 21"W
- Folded dimensions: 30.7"L x 21"W x 12"H
- Chassis weight: 14.3 pounds
- Stroller weight with seat: 20.9 pounds
- Stroller weight with carrycot: 22 pounds
- Weight capacity: 45 pounds
- Warranty: 3 years
Compatible Car Seats
- Stokke PIPA by Nuna (no adapters required)
- Nuna PIPA
- Maxi-Cosi car seats
- Cybex car seats
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Furniture pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.