The new Primo Viaggio Kinetic convertible car seat offers advanced protection and comfort for a rear-facing or forward-facing child, from her first trip ("primo viaggio") up to 65 pounds.
The Primo Viaggio Kinetic includes two safety features not seen on other convertible car seats: an integrated anti-rebound bar that minimizes the rotation of a seat in a crash and energy-absorbing kinetic pods on the sides of the car seat. The pods are the first point of contact in a side-impact collision, serving to deflect forces away from your child.
To keep your rear-facing child comfortable, the anti-rebound bar includes a spacer that adds two inches of leg room and can be stowed away when not in use.
The Primo Viaggio Kinetic includes three cushions that properly position your child's head, neck and torso, each of which can be removed as she grows. An included cup holder on the side of the seat keeps a drink handy.
The Primo Viaggio Kinetic convertible car seat is made in Italy by Peg-Perego, a manufacturer of premium baby products since 1949.
- Energy-management system absorbs crash forces with parts designed to bend during a collision, deflecting energy away from child
- Kinetic pods deflect forces to protect your child in a side-impact collision
- Integrated anti-rebound bar minimizes forces and inhibits the seat from rotating during a front or rear collision
- Anti-rebound bar spacer adds comfort by providing 2 inches of leg room
- Anti-rebound bar is stowable when not in use
- Tri-stage cushions keep child in proper position and can be removed as child grows
- Included cup holder
- Rear-facing specifications: 5 to 45 pounds and 47" in height
- Forward-facing specifications: 22 to 65 pounds and 49" in height
- Car seat dimensions: 26.25" x 18.75" x 25.75"
- Product weight: 24.4 lbs
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Furniture pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.