Peg-Perego Siesta High Chair
With its amazing adjustability and compact storage option, the Peg-Perego Siesta High Chair is the ideal perch for a family on the go!
This Italian-made high chair is designed to be as flexible as your family. The tray removes for easy eating at the table and the high chair even has a 5 position recliner for quick 'Siesta' after lunch. Your child will stay safe and secure with the chair's 5-point safety harness and passive restraint bar. The Peg-Perego Siesta High Chair also features floor-friendly caster wheels that allow for an easy move from room to room. Crafted from Prima Classe Upholstery, the fabric is easily cleaned but still comfortable and buttery soft.
Peg-Perego Siesta High Chair Features
- Beautiful, buttery-soft Prima Classe Upholstery
- Five reclining positions provide ultimate comfort and make it suitable for newborn, baby and toddler
- Seat fully reclines and extends to provide maximum comfort for child
- Nine different height positions
- Three-position, adjustable footrest
- Five-point safety harness and passive restraint bar
- Mar-resistant caster wheels automatically lock for safety
- Practical rubber storage net on seat back keeps bibs, utensils or toys within reach
- Upholstery is stain resistant, durable, easy to remove and can be wiped clean with a damp cloth. Includes dishwasher-safe tray liner
- Extremely compact, standalone fold
- All Peg Perego baby products are Made in Italy. From concept to creation, every step in the process is performed by Peg Perego and no one else
Peg-Perego Siesta High Chair Specifications
- Product Dimensions (Folded): 11.66” x 33.66”
- Product Dimensions (Unfolded): 29.16” x 23.5” x 41.16”
- Product Weight: 23 lbs
Shipping is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. Unfortunately, we do not offer shipping outside the continental United States at this time.
Orders are typically shipped via FedEx from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona. Items from our warehouse typically ship within one business day.
Occasionally, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer to shorten the delivery time. In these instances, items typically ship within two business days, but the total delivery time is reduced.
Please see the map for an estimate of your order’s expected arrival date from our Arizona warehouse. Upon ordering, you will receive a confirmation email and then a shipping notification email containing a tracking number.
Customers who cancel an order after it has shipped are responsible for return shipping and other fees.
Customers who enter an incorrect shipping address are subject to a $20 fee if the package must be directed to another address.
Lost or damaged packages
In the rare event that a package is lost, Strolleria will work with FedEx to conduct a lost package search.
In most cases of damaged packages, Strolleria will need to inspect the damaged product before sending a replacement. In cases in which FedEx confirms it damaged the package, a replacement can be sent once the carrier has taken possession of the damaged product.
Once a product tracking shows the product as delivered to the customer, Strolleria has fulfilled its obligation to deliver the package. Strolleria is not responsible for property theft.