The Peg Perego YPSI Stroller features a new dynamic look, offering more agility on the road, through narrow spaces or in crowded areas. Use the YPSI Double stroller with its two full feature seats, or with one seat and one Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido car seat or YPSI bassinet. The Peg Perego YPSI Stroller will make strolling with your baby a joy.
The YPSI grows with your family, too! With the addition of a companion seat and double adapters turn your single into a double.The YPSI is one of the lightest double strollers on the market and can be used in more than a dozen configurations involving two stroller seats of equal size, a car seat or bassinet.
The streamlined design of the chassis makes maneuvering through crowds easier and more convenient. The telescoping handle accommodates users of different heights and the hand-sewn eco-leather bar adds a touch of elegance. The wheels have a suspension system and 12 ball bearings, which means they are 30% easier to push and can take on different surfaces. The YPSI chassis is travel-system compatible with the Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido Car Seat, sold separately. The seat is detachable, reversible and can be folded right on the chassis.
This listing is a bundle of the Peg-Perego YPSI single stroller with the YPSI Companion Seat, a set of Double Adapters and set of Primo Viaggio car seat links (adapters). Using the Z4 for twins? Purchase a second set of links to use two car seats.
- Using double adapters, converts from single to double stroller with more than a dozen configurations
- Compatible with infant car seats from Agio/Peg-Perego manufactured in Jan. 2018 or later (with included car seat links/adapters)
- Also compatible with infant car seats from Nuna, Maxi-Cosi and Cybex (with adapters sold separately)
- Compatible with matching bassinet (sold separately) approved for overnight sleeping
- Constructed with a strong, yet lightweight, aluminum chassis. Provides a solid base for controlled movement and stability.
- Wheels with ball bearings and suspensions allow for 360 degree agility and less effort in pushing. The built-in suspensions allow for more stability and maneuverability when pushing the stroller.
- Designed to close with ease and very little force. This stroller can even be folded with just one hand.
- The Tilt in Space function is a unique multi-position recline that allows the user to recline the seat, while the footrest adjusts at the same time.
- Made in Italy by Peg-Perego
- Dimensions: 20" x 44.25" x 40.25"
- Folded dimensions: 20" x 33.5" x 18"
- Product weight: 22.6 pounds
- Weight limit: 50 pounds
- Warranty: 2 years
- Peg-Perego YPSI stroller with seat and chassis
- Links (car seat adapters) for Peg-Perego infant car seat manufactured in Jan. 2018 or later
- YPSI Companion Seat
- Douple adapter set (upper and lower adapters)
Most orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1 business day.
In some cases, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer to shorten the delivery time. In these instances, items typically ship within three business days, but the total delivery time is reduced.
Please see this page for the number of days it takes for products shipped via FedEx Ground from Scottsdale to arrive at your location. FedEx delivers packages on Saturdays and Sundays in most cities, excluding rural areas.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.