The Viaggio Shuttle Plus has the unique capability to fully accommodate a child's growth with its 3D Total Adjust Technology. This means the booster can be adjusted in three different locations: 1) the headrest can adjust to five different positions vertically, 2) the upper backrest adjusts three positions vertically, 3) the side wings can expand out three positions. These adjustments can be made independently from each other, allowing for a truly original experience in comfort.
Securing the Viaggio Shuttle Plus to the car is made easier with the integrated rigid LATCH, equipped with a blnd lock attaching system which prevents the seat from being accidently released by another passenger. The rigid LATCH can tuck back into the base, allowing for an easy installation if LATCH is not available. An aluminum-reinforced backrest ensures safety and protection against whiplash in the case of a front-end accident and additional protection in the event of a rear-end collision. EPS throughout he side wings and headrest also serves to absorbs energy during a crash.
Exclusive to the Wonder Grey fashion, the fabric is designed to be stain resistant and easy to clean, while remaining breathable, soft, and comfortable for your child.
The Viaggio Shuttle Plus has the ability to transform into a backless booster to grow with your child. No need to purchase a highback booster and a backless booster when the Shuttle Plus is 2-in-1. With the simple push of a button, the backrest can be removed.
- The Viaggio Shuttle Plus can be adjusted in 3 different directions, which are all indepent of one another: 1) the headrest 2) the upper backrest 3) the side wings
- Integrated rigid LATCH allows for easy installation and stability. The rigid LATCH can also tuck into the seat when it is not in use.
- Blind Lock Attaching System prevents the car seat from being accidentally released by another passenger
- Aluminum-Reinforced Backrest provides extra safety and protection against whiplash in the case of a front-end collision and additional protection in the event of a rear-end collision
- All Side Impact Protection protects child’s head, neck and spine. The wide curving headrest and broad backrest with adjustable side wings help protect against side collisions.
- EPS - Energy-absorbing foam, Expanded Polystyrene, in head rest and side wings protect child’s head and torso from impact forces.
- A cup holder is conveniently included with the Shuttle Plus.
- Seat is soft and anatomically-shaped with expanded foam cover, which ensures optimal comfort.
- Upholstered with a variety of fashionable collections, in materials that will keep child comfortable.
- Made in Italy
- Weight capacity: 40 to 120 lbs.
- Height capacity: 39-63 inches
- Dimensions: 26" H x 17.25" L x 17" W
- Car seat weight: 14 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 years
Most orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1 business day.
In some cases, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer to shorten the delivery time. In these instances, items typically ship within three business days, but the total delivery time is reduced.
Please see this page for the number of days it takes for products shipped via FedEx Ground from Scottsdale to arrive at your location. FedEx delivers packages on Saturdays and Sundays in most cities, excluding rural areas.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.