The Peg-Perego Triplette Piroet is a luxurious ride for three. Made in Italy, the stroller features a high-quality aluminum chassis and large polyurethane wheels with ball bearings and suspension that provide superior maneuverability.
Attach three Peg-Perego infant car seats (sold separately) to use the stroller from birth, then transition to the stroller seats (included in this listing) to use the Triplette Piroet up until each child reaches 45 pounds.
- Can hold three Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35 or 30/30 infant car seats, no adapters required
- Seats can be configured to face the parent, the world or each other
- Each seat includes an extendible canopy with mesh ventilation
- Strong aluminum chassis provides stability
- Single handlebar offers one-handed steering
- Adjustable, independent footrests and backrests accommodate the needs of both children
- Soft-ride wheels and ball bearings allow for maneuvering on uneven surfaces
- Extra-large basket accommodates all your supplies
- Centrally-controlled rear braking system
- Made in Italy
- Dimensions: 42.75" x 23.5" x 66.66"
- Folded dimensions: 56.5" x 17.25"
- Chassis weight: 34 pounds
- Seat weight: 7.5 pounds each
- Weight capacity: Birth to 45 pounds (each child)
- Warranty: 1 year for stroller; 6 months for wheels
Car seats compatible with Peg-Perego Triplette Piroet
- Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35
- Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido
- Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio 30/30
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Discounted items, as well as furniture pieces, are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.