The Peg-Perego Selfie doesn't just close easily: With a quick, one-handed turn of the handle, it folds by itself.
Made in Italy, the Selfie is the only stroller that closes automatically to a compact size that's ideal for travel and the trunk of your car. When folded, the bumper bar turns into a convenient, suitcase-style carry handle. Weighing just 14 pounds and measuring 20" in width, the Selfie is easy to navigate through tight spaces and narrow aisles.
The Selfie steers with one hand, thanks to all-wheel suspension and ball bearings that absorb shock for the smoothest ride. Aluminum construction gives the Selfie a sturdy feel while maintaining its light weight.
Use the Selfie from birth by attaching a Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35 infant car seat and adapter, or recline the seat to a 150-degree angle that's comfortable for newborns and naps.
The stroller features selfie-worthy fashions, including a gold frame on the Graphic Gold and Mon Amour colors, and an eco-leather handlebar and bumper bar details.
- Folds and locks automatically using one hand
- Steers with one hand, thanks to four-wheel suspension, ball bearings and shock absorbers for a smooth ride
- Can become travel system with attachment of a Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35 infant car seat and adapter (sold separately)
- 150-degree seat recline is newborn-safe
- Aluminum frame is light yet durable
- Expandable canopy contains UPF 50+ protection and peek-a-boo window
- Wide seat includes comfortable padding and 5-point harness
- Eco-leather bumper bar can serve as carry handle when stroller is folded
- Narrow width of 20" makes for easy steering through tight spaces
- Made in Italy
- Dimensions: 35" X 20" X 42"
- Folded dimensions: 16" X 20" X 24"
- Stroller weight: 14 pounds
- Weight limit: 48 pounds
Most orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1 business day.
In some cases, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer to shorten the delivery time. In these instances, items typically ship within three business days, but the total delivery time is reduced.
Please see this page for the number of days it takes for products shipped via FedEx Ground from Scottsdale to arrive at your location. FedEx delivers packages on Saturdays and Sundays in most cities, excluding rural areas.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.