The Viaggio Flex 120 has the unique capability to fully accommodate a child’s growth with it’s 4D Total Adjust Technology. This means the booster can be adjusted in four different locations: the headrest can adjust to five different positions vertically, the upper backrest adjusts three positions vertically, the side wings can expand out three positions, the seat can recline five positions. These adjustments can be made independently from each other, allowing for a truly original experience in comfort.
Securing the Viaggio Flex 120 to the car is made easier with the integrated rigid Latch, equipped with a blind lock attaching system. An aluminum-reinforced backrest ensures safety and protection against whiplash in the case of a front-end accident and additional protection in the event of a rear-end collision. EPS throughout the side wings and headrest also serves to absorb energy during a crash.
The backrest of the Viaggio Flex 120 can fold down onto itself when not in use, even while attached via rigid Latch. Transporting and storing the seat is also made easier because of the folding capability, making the booster one of the most practical around.
- The Viaggio Flex 120 can be adjusted in 4 different directions, which are all independent from one another: the headrest, the upper backrest, the side wings, the car seat base includes anti-rebound bar for extra stability in a collision
- Integrated rigid LATCH allows for easy installation and stability which can also tuck into the seat when not in use
- When not in use, the Viaggio Flex 120 can fold onto itself. This allows for easy storing and transporting
- Provides extra safety and protection against whiplash in the case of a front-end collision and additional protection in the event of a rear-end collision
- All Side Impact Protection protect’s child’s head, neck and spine. The wide curving headrest and broad backrest with adjustable side wings help protect against side collisions
- Energy-absorbing foam, Expanded Poly Styrene, in head rest and side wings protect child’s head and torso from impact forces
- The reclining seat can be set in five different positions, regardless of the position of the car’s backrest, so that children can be perfectly relaxed -- even on long journeys
- Soft and anatomically-shaped with expanded foam cover, which ensures optimal comfort
- Patented handle design that's short and compact for easier maneuverability in and out of car
- Weight capacity: 40 to 120 lbs.
- Unfolded car seat dimensions: 26” x 17.25” x 22”
- Folded car seat dimensions: 10” x 17.25” x 23.75”
- Car seat weight: 14.8 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 years
Most orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1 business day.
In some cases, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer to shorten the delivery time. In these instances, items typically ship within three business days, but the total delivery time is reduced.
Please see this page for the number of days it takes for products shipped via FedEx Ground from Scottsdale to arrive at your location. FedEx delivers packages on Saturdays and Sundays in most cities, excluding rural areas.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.