The Nuna LEAF provides a cozy place for your child to rest from birth to toddlerhood and beyond.
Inspired by the motion of a falling leaf, the seat offers a soothing side-to-side motion that feels like a parent rocking baby. A simple nudge keeps the Nuna LEAF in motion for more than two minutes.
Use the seat from birth with its cozy infant insert and padded harness, then remove the harness and infant insert to allow a toddler to sit more upright while enjoying a book or TV time.
Thanks to its distinctive design and durable construction, the Nuna LEAF can support up to 130 pounds, allowing far more use than a typical baby swing or bouncer.
The Nuna LEAF is not compatible with the LEAF Wind motor.
- Sways side-to-side like a leaf for over two minutes when pushed—no batteries, cords or noise
- With 130-pound weight capacity, can be used for infants and big kids alike
- Machine-washable fabrics
- Mesh seat backing for an extra breeze
- Locks to stationary position
- Pops out of base for easy storage and quick trips
- GOTS-certified organic inserts, cotton and dye
- Dimensions: 17.7"H x 28.7"L x 28"W
- Weight capacity: birth to 130 pounds
- Product weight: 12.5 pounds
Stage 1 with built-in harness: From birth until the child can sit upright or can climb out unassisted. Discontinue stage one use when infant can sit upright, push up on hands and knees or climb out unassisted (age around 5 months) and is unable to walk. Never leave child unattended in this product. This product is not intended for prolonged periods of sleeping. Always use the restraint.
- Stage 2 usage without harness: For use as a chair when the child is able to walk. Discontinued stage 2 use when child reaches 130 pounds
Most orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1 business day.
In some cases, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer to shorten the delivery time. In these instances, items typically ship within three business days, but the total delivery time is reduced.
Please see this page for the number of days it takes for products shipped via FedEx Ground from Scottsdale to arrive at your location. FedEx delivers packages on Saturdays and Sundays in most cities, excluding rural areas.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.