The Nuna LEAF Grow provides a cozy place for your child to rest from birth to toddlerhood and beyond.
Inspired by the motion of a falling leaf, the seat offers a soothing side-to-side motion that feels like a parent rocking baby to sleep. A simple nudge keeps the Nuna LEAF Grow in motion for more than two minutes.
With its three recline positions, the Grow version of the LEAF offers more adjustability than previous models. Use the seat from birth with its cozy infant insert and padded harness, then adjust the recline angle and remove the harness and infant insert to allow a toddler to sit more upright while enjoying a book or TV time.
Thanks to its distinctive design and durable construction, the Nuna LEAF Grow can support up to 130 pounds, allowing far more use than a typical baby swing or bouncer.
The Nuna LEAF Grow is not compatible with the LEAF Wind motor.
- Sways side-to-side like a leaf for over two minutes when pushed—no batteries, cords or noise
- Three recline positions allow a full recline for a sleeping infant or a more upright position for an active toddler
- Removable seat pad with 3-point harness easily transitions the seat for toddler use
- With 130-pound weight capacity, can be used for infants and big kids alike
- Machine-washable fabrics
- Mesh seat backing for an extra breeze
- Locks to stationary position
- Pops out of base for easy storage and quick trips
- GOTS-certified organic inserts, cotton and dye
- Dimensions: 17.7"H x 28.7"L x 28"W
- Weight capacity: Birth to 130 pounds
- Product weight: 19 pounds
- Stage 1 usage with harness: Birth until child can sit upright, push up on hands and knees, or climb out unassisted
- Stage 2 usage without harness: For use when child is able to walk until 130 pounds
- Nuna Leaf Grow lounger
- Toy bar
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Discounted items, as well as furniture pieces, are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.