The innovative JetKids by Stokke BedBox is the ride-on, carry-on, sleep-on solution that simplifies travel with little ones—transforming from a suitcase to a ride-along to a cozy airplane bed.
First, pack you child's travel essentials in your BedBox, which fits under an airplane seat or in the overhead compartment. Once you're ready to fly, your child can pull their own suitcase or even hop onboard the BedBox to be pulled along on a ride through the airport.
On the plane, the BedBox turns your economy seat into a bed. A mattress and soft side panels add comfort, while the top of the BedBox slides out to extend the length of the seat and allow your child to lie down.
The JetKids by Stokke BedBox is approved by most airlines and is suitable for ages 2-7 in-flight and for ages 3+ as a ride-on.
- Transforms from a suitcase to a ride-on product to an airplane bed
- Spacious interior of suitcase stores essentials for your trip
- Child can ride on top of suitcase by holding top handle and resting feet on foot ledge
- Turns airplane seat into bed with extendable lid to elongate the seat and mattress and side panels to add comfort
- Shock-absorbing front swivel wheels allows excellent maneuvering
- Multi-purpose adjustable strap permits carrying or pulling the BedBox
- Fits most airline economy seats and is approved by most airlines
- Seat belt can be used whether lying down or sitting upright
- Can be personalized with included stickers
- Bed suitable for children over 2 years
- Ride-on suitcase recommended for 3-7 years
- Mattress and side panels
- Adjustable strap
- Two sheets of decorative stickers
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Furniture pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.