The Clek Foonf is among the safest convertible car seats on the market, thanks to best-in-class safety features such as a steel and magnesium sub-structure, an anti-rebound bar that improves stability and extended rear-facing use up to 50 pounds.
With Clek's REACT Safety System (Rigid-Latch Energy Absorbing Crumple Technology), the aluminum honeycomb in the seat absorbs energy from a crash to limit forces to the child—using safety technology similar to that in vehicles.
The headrest of the Clek Foonf, which connects to the frame with steel rods, uses energy-absorbing foam and deep side swings for maximum head protection. Foam layers on the inside and outside of the frame absorb forces to protect your child in a side-impact crash.
With its rigid-LATCH system, the Canadian-made Clek Foonf is convenient to install—even if you have three across the backseat, thanks to its narrow width.
New for 2018: an extended three-year warranty not available for previous models, an image printed on the chest clip to help parents find the correct position, and an easier way to manually disengage the LATCH system.
- Extended rear-facing use to 50 pounds
- Steel substructure prevents twisting to keep child contained and protected in seat
- Steel anti-rebound bar improves stability by limiting rotation of the seat, helping protect child's head in the event of a collision
- Energy-absorbing crumple technology protects a forward-facing child in a collision by transferring force away from the child and into the aluminum honeycomb deformable cores integrated into the seat base
- Foam-lined headrest connects to frame using steel rods, ensuring maximum head protection in a side-impact crash
- Crash-tested to European New Car Assessment Programme (NCAP), which simulates forces in extreme collisions
- Narrow width allows for 3-across seating
- Easy recline function
- GREENGUARD Select Certified Crypton Super Fabrics provide protection against stains, moisture and odor-causing bacteria and are free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants
- Approved for use in airplane
- Manufactured in Canada
- Rear-facing capacity: 14-50 lbs, 25-43" height (recommended when child is able to sit upright alone)
- Forward-facing capacity: 22-65 lbs, 30-49" height (recommended at 2+ years, or a minimum of 1 year)
- Seat weight: 38 lbs (rear-facing); 33 lbs (forward-facing)
- Rear-facing dimensions: 25.5-28.5"H x 13-17"W x 33"L
- Forward-facing dimensions: 28-32.5"H x 13-17"W x 17.5"L
- Warranty: 3 years
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Furniture pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.