The new BOB Alterrain Pro is the ultimate jogging stroller, offering a one-handed fold for daily outings and robust suspension for your biggest off-road adventures.
Unique to the Pro version of the Alterrain: a hand brake to control your speed on an incline, 100% waterproof fabrics to endure any weather, a zippered canopy extension with a ventilation panel, and reflective details on the wheels for added visibility.
Inspired by mountain bikes, the BOB Alterrain Pro features SmoothShox, a new suspension system near the seat to minimize bumps in the road. Large, air-filled tires with stainless steel ball bearings provide a smooth ride, while an ultra-padded compression seat reclines from near-flat to upright to keep your child comfortable.
The BOB Alterrain Pro folds quickly with a single, one-handed twist and stands when folded for easier carrying and lifting into the car. Bring everything you need for your journey in an oversized cargo basket and five additional storage pocket, including one that keeps your cell phone within reach.
See the BOB Alterrain stroller for a pared-down version offered at $499.99.
- SmoothShox suspension system features spring-loaded shocks near the seat to absorb bumps in the road
- Front wheels can swivel for increased maneuverability or lock while running
- Large, air-filled tires with stainless steel dual ball bearings provide a smooth ride and easy steering
- Folds in one step with one hand
- Hand brake allows for speed control while running downhill
- 100% waterproof fabrics with lining similar to that on a rain jacket
- Ultra-padded compression seat can sit fully upright and recline to a near-flat position
- No-rethread harness allows for easy adjustments as your child grows
- Stands and auto-locks when folded for easy carrying and storage
- Performance fabrics include reflective accents to ensure visibility in low lighting
- Adjustable 9-position handlebar accommodates parents of varying heights
- Generous UPF 50+ canopy provides sun and weather protection
- Extra-large cargo basket features zippered top to protect your gear during runs
- Five additional pockets, including cell phone pocket at handlebar
- Peek-a-boo-window features magnetic closure for a quiet look at a napping child
- Product use: From birth with infant car seat; from 8 weeks for walking in stroller seat or 8 months for jogging/off-roading in stroller seat
- Height and weight capacity: 44" or 75 pounds
- Stroller weight: 32.3 pounds
- Dimensions: 46"L x 25.5"W x 31-48"H
- Folded dimensions: 39.3"L x 25.5" x 16"H
- Seat dimensions: 20"H x 9"D x 14.5"W
Compatible Car Seats
Most orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1 business day.
In some cases, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer to shorten the delivery time. In these instances, items typically ship within three business days, but the total delivery time is reduced.
Please see this page for the number of days it takes for products shipped via FedEx Ground from Scottsdale to arrive at your location. FedEx delivers packages on Saturdays and Sundays in most cities, excluding rural areas.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.