Enjoy a peaceful transition between strolling with your newborn and resting at home with the Babyzen YOYO Bassinet.
The YOYO Bassinet features a semi-hard shell that allows it to be placed on the ground—unlike the YOYO Newborn Pack, which consists of soft fabrics that can be used only when attached to the stroller.
While the bassinet is not approved for overnight sleeping, it creates a cozy place for baby to rest and nap after a walk, at a restaurant or when visiting friends.
The YOYO bassinet can be carried by a handle and disassembled into two half-shells for convenient storage. A thick double mattress is breathable to keep baby comfortable, while a ventilated shell and canopy add airflow. Included with purchase are a machine-washable fitted sheet and blanket, as well as the adapters needed to connect the bassinet to the stroller.
- Attaches to Babyzen YOYO+ or YOYO2 frame
- Includes mattress, fitted sheet, blanket and canopy
- Semi-hard shell allows for bassinet to be used off the stroller on the ground (not approved for overnight sleeping)
- Disassembles into two half-shells for convenient storage
- Can be carried from a handle
- Ventilated shell and canopy, along with breathable double mattress, for maximum air flow
- Pop-canopy has two extendable positions
- Inner pockets allow for storage of small items
- UPF 50+, water-repellant fabric provides weather protection
- Product use: Birth to 6 months
- Product weight: 6.7 pounds
- Weight with YOYO2 stroller frame: 17.8 pounds
- Dimensions: 30.7" x 17.3" x 18.1"
- Folded dimensions: 18.9" x 17.3" x 11.8"
- Bassinet shell
- Double mattress
- Fitted sheet
- Canopy and 2 canopy wires
- Foot cover
- Set of bassinet adapters
- Protective bag
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Furniture pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.