The popular Peg-Perego Siesta high chair is ultra-portable, adjustable and reclinable—allowing your child to sit upright for mealtime and recline comfortably for a "siesta."
The Agio version of the Siesta, exclusive to independent retailers like Strolleria, adds sophisticated style to your home with its wooden legs and sleek black-and-white palette.
The Siesta grows with your child from birth through toddlerhood with its five seat recline positions, nine height positions and three footrest positions. Reclining to a 150-degree angle, the Siesta is the rare high chair you can use as a newborn lounger.
When your family is on the move, the Siesta can accompany you, thanks to its floor-friendly caster wheels and compact fold that allows for easy storage when not in use. Made in Italy, the Siesta is made with soft Prima Classe fabric that wipes clean with a damp cloth.
- Five reclining positions provide ultimate comfort and make it suitable for newborn, baby and toddler
- Nine different height positions keeps your child comfortable as she grows
- Three-position, adjustable footrest
- Caster wheels allow the chair to be moved from room to room and lock for safety
- Folds compactly for easy storage when not in use
- Five-point safety harness and passive restraint bar
- Practical rubber storage net on seat back keeps bibs, utensils or toys within reach
- Prima Classe upholstery is stain resistant, durable, easy to remove and can be wiped clean with a damp cloth
- Includes dishwasher-safe tray liner
- Made in Italy
- Product Dimensions (Folded): 11.66” x 33.66”
- Product Dimensions (Unfolded): 29.16” x 23.5” x 41.16”
- Product Weight: 23 lbs
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Furniture pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.