Exciting news! UPPAbaby has updated their booster seat, now called the Alta V2! Booster seats are designed for children that have outgrown the harness car seat and are ready to use the regular car seat belt, but need a little “boost” for proper belt fit. Let’s take a closer look…
New for the Alta V2 Booster Seat:
- Slimmer seat width reduced by 1.8” for compatibility with embedded buckles and for maximizing space in your car!
- The lap belt positioned has been enhanced to lie flat on your child’s thighs, ensuring a secure fit on every ride
- The cupholder has been relocated for better accessibility and reinforced for stability
- The Alta V2 is GREENGUARD® Gold certified, meeting strict chemical emission standards for improved indoor air quality
Same features carried over from the previous Alta Booster Seat:
- SECUREfit belt routing system ensures proper fit for both lap and shoulder belt
- Rigid LATCH system guarantees secure installation, even when the seat is not in use
- Seven-position adjustable headrest and spacious design accommodate growing children
- Active Response Headrest utilizes absorption and recovery properties of foam including EPP to deliver protection to the head and neck
- Dual armrests provide comfort for your child
- Side impact pods on side of shell spread forces in the event of a side impact crash
Not sure if your child is booster ready? Check out this post!
Have more questions about the new Alta V2? Contact us at email@example.com or chat with us today!