Nuna RAVA Convertible Car Seat
The new Nuna RAVA convertible car seat keeps your child safer—and more comfortable—for longer. The RAVA's industry-leading rear-facing weight capacity means a child can ride in the safest position until reaching 50 pounds, while a pop-out footrest adds two inches of leg room, too. The RAVA grows with your child up to 65 pounds with its adjustable head rest, recline to 10 positions and no-rethread harnesses and crotch strap.
Installation doesn't get much easier: Underneath the seat bottom of the RAVA is a door that opens to allow the car's seat belt to be threaded through and buckled. Once you close the door, the seat is safely installed. Because of the seat belt installation system, the RAVA also fits more car models and seating positions.
Most importantly, the Nuna RAVA exceeds American safety standards with its all-steel frame, energy-absorbing foam, side-impact protection pods and a reinforced belt path.
As a bonus, the RAVA comes with two cup holders that tuck away when you don't need them—and its seat fabric is washable for the inevitable cup spill.
Nuna RAVA features
- Advanced safety features including an all-steel frame, reinforced belt path, energy-absorbing foam and side impact protection pods
- 2 additional inches of leg room allows for longer rear-facing use and extra support for forward-facing riders
- 10-position recline for the most relaxing ride
- 10-position head support can be height-adjusted with one hand
- Ventilation panels within the shell to help child stay cool
- Washable knit fabric
- No re-thread, 5-point harness works with one hand
- No re-thread, 2-point crotch strap grows with your child
- Dual cup holders that fold away when not in use
- Colored belt path indicators help reduce user errors
- Infant head and body inserts can be removed as baby grows
- Aircraft-certified for travel
Nuna RAVA specifications
- Rear-facing specifications: 5 to 50 pounds; 49" or less; suggested for children up to at least 2 years
- Forward-facing specifications: 25 to 65 pounds; 49" or less; suggested for children 2 years and older
- Product size: 25"H x 19"W x 16"L
- Product weight: 27.2 pounds
Shipping is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. Unfortunately, we do not offer shipping outside the continental United States at this time.
Orders are typically shipped via FedEx from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona. Items from our warehouse typically ship within one business day.
Occasionally, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer to shorten the delivery time. In these instances, items typically ship within two business days, but the total delivery time is reduced.
Please see the map for an estimate of your order’s expected arrival date from our Arizona warehouse. Upon ordering, you will receive a confirmation email and then a shipping notification email containing a tracking number.
Customers who cancel an order after it has shipped are responsible for return shipping and other fees.
Customers who enter an incorrect shipping address are subject to a $20 fee if the package must be directed to another address.
Lost or damaged packages
In the rare event that a package is lost, Strolleria will work with FedEx to conduct a lost package search.
In most cases of damaged packages, Strolleria will need to inspect the damaged product before sending a replacement. In cases in which FedEx confirms it damaged the package, a replacement can be sent once the carrier has taken possession of the damaged product.
Once a product tracking shows the product as delivered to the customer, Strolleria has fulfilled its obligation to deliver the package. Strolleria is not responsible for property theft.