Bugaboo Fox2 vs. Bugaboo Fox Stroller Comparison
The versatile Bugaboo Fox now has an easier fold and a sleek new design!
The Bugaboo Fox2 offers new features like an easier fold, a redesigned canopy with ventilation, and a more ergonomic seat recline handle, along with a fresh look and new color options.
We'll compare the differences between the original Bugaboo Fox and the new Fox2 in this post.
Bugaboo Fox2 Release Date
The Bugaboo Fox2 is in stock at Strolleria, available in several chic colorways:
- Aluminum frame with Grey Melange style set and canopy
- Black frame with Black style set and canopy
- Black frame with Black style set and Fresh White canopy
- Black frame with Black style set and Vapor Blue canopy
- Black frame with Taupe style set and canopy (special-edition Mineral Collection)
- Black frame with Washed Black style set and canopy (special-edition Mineral Collection)
Bugaboo Fox2 vs. Bugaboo Fox Price
The price of the stroller is not increasing with the Fox2 model, which starts at $1,199.
Pricing varies by color, with black frames priced at $100 more than aluminum frames, and strollers included as part of the special-edition Mineral Collection priced at $1,429 because they feature more unique fabrics and detailing, including matching under seat baskets.
See pricing for the Bugaboo Fox2 below.
- Aluminum frame: $1,199
- Black frame: $1,299
- Refined Collection: $1,429
How to Fold Bugaboo Fox2 vs. Bugaboo Fox
The Fox2 is easier to fold, thanks to redesigned buttons on the folding triggers of the stroller.
On the Fox, the folding trigger is positioned on the underside of the frame, which can make it difficult to find. For the Fox2, the trigger has been relocated to the front of the frame, where it's more visible and easier to use.
Both the Fox and Fox2 fold with the seat attached and stand when folded for easier lifting in and out of the car.
Bugaboo Fox2 and Bugaboo Fox Colors
Bugaboo offers several "complete" Fox2 strollers in a single box.
A custom-built Fox2 consists of these three boxes, allowing you to customize the look of your stroller by choosing the color of its three components: the frame, canopy, and style set consisting of the seat and bassinet fabrics.
Bugaboo is also launching new special editions of the Fox2. The Refined Collection, featuring premium fabrics, shiny black wheel caps and unique colors, is also packaged in one box.
See color options for the Fox2 below.
Bugaboo Fox2 Frame Colors
Bugaboo Fox2 Style Set Colors
- Grey Melange
Bugaboo Fox2 Canopy Colors
- Grey Melange
- Fresh White
- Soft Pink
- Vapor Blue (new for Fox2)
- Red (new for Fox2)
Bugaboo Fox2 Complete Colors
- Grey Melange canopy and style set with aluminum frame
- Black canopy and style set with black frame
- Vapor Blue canopy with black style set and black frame
- Fresh White canopy with black style set and black frame
Bugaboo Fox2 Refined Collection Colors
- Taupe canopy and style set with black frame
- Washed Black canopy and style set with black frame
Bugaboo Fox2 vs. Bugaboo Fox Canopy
The Bugaboo Fox2 helps keep your child cool on warm is better-suited for warm-weather strolls, thanks to its two ventilation panels in each canopy that let in the breeze.
The prior-model Fox canopy was not ventilated unless you purchased a separate Breezy canopy.
The Fox2 has a ventilated peek-a-boo window for a view of your child, as well as a large mesh panel at the back of the canopy.
Bugaboo Fox2 vs. Bugaboo Fox Bassinet
New for the Fox2, the bassinet now includes integrated side pockets for keeping essential items like your keys and phone nearby.
For both the Fox and Fox2 models, the same seat frame is used for both the bassinet and toddler seat, allowing for a simple swap between the two sets of included fabrics.
Additionally, the carry handle of the bassinet (which later becomes the bumper bar of your toddler seat) rotates on the Fox2 model, making for easier entries and exits.
Bugaboo Fox2 vs. Bugaboo Fox Seat Recline
Both models of the Fox allow a range of seat recline positions to help you find a comfortable position for your child, whether she's napping or wants to see where you're heading.
For the Fox2 model, the recline lever on the back of the seat was redesigned so that it's easier to use.
Bugaboo Fox2 vs. Bugaboo Fox Compatible Car Seats and Accessories
The Fox2 and Fox models are compatible with the same car seats, adapters and accessories—so if you already own a Fox but want to upgrade your canopy or fabrics, you can purchase Fox2 parts separately.
Here are the car seats compatible with the Fox and Fox2:
- Bugaboo Turtle by Nuna (no adapter required)*
- Bugaboo Turtle One by Nuna (with adapter)*
- Chicco KeyFit and KeyFit 30 (with adapter)
- Cybex Aton and Cloud Q series (with adapter)
- Maxi-Cosi Mico Max and Mico Max 30 (with adapter)
- Nuna PIPA, PIPA RX, PIPA Lite, PIPA Lite R, and PIPA Lite LX (with adapter)
- Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35 and Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido (with adapter)
*Bugaboo replaced the Turtle car seat (compatible with only the Fox and Lynx without using adapters) with the Turtle One that is now compatible with all of Bugaboo's strollers using the Maxi-Cosi style car seat adapters.
Strolleria is a family-owned and operated retailer dedicated to making the baby gear buying experience less overwhelming for parents. If you have more questions about the Bugaboo Fox2 vs. Fox, feel free to contact us at 480-442-9433 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shop the Bugaboo Fox2 below!