The Bugaboo Fox Series strollers are compatible with several infant car seats from Bugaboo and other brands.
The Bugaboo Turtle One and Turtle Air are manufactured by Nuna and designed to fit Bugaboo's strollers using adapters! The prior Turtle model (81701ZW01) attached to the Fox and Lynx strollers without adapters, but was not compatible with any other Bugaboo strollers or brands.
With the purchase of car seat adapters for the Fox and Fox2 or with included adapters for the Fox3 and Fox5, these strollers can also be paired with car seats from several other brands. There are no compatibility differences between the Fox models.
The following infant car seats are compatible with the Bugaboo Fox series:
- Bugaboo Turtle One (with adapter)
- Bugaboo Turtle Air (with adapter)
- Bugaboo Turtle by Nuna model 81701ZW01 (discontinued, no adapter was required)
- Clek Liing (with adapter)
- Cybex Aton and Cloud Q series (with adapter)
- Maxi-Cosi Mico Max, Mico Max Plus, and Mico Max 30 (with adapter)
- Maxi-Cosi Coral XP (with both this adapter and this adapter)
- Nuna PIPA, PIPA RX, PIPA Lite, PIPA Lite R, PIPA Lite RX, and PIPA Lite LX (with adapter)
- Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35, 4-35 Nido, 4-35 Lounge (with adapter)
Adapters for the Bugaboo Buffalo also fit the Bugaboo Fox. However, adapters for other Bugaboo strollers are not compatible for the Fox.
Shop Strolleria's collection of infant car seats compatible with the Bugaboo Fox series stroller below!