The Nuna PIPA infant car seat and base are the ultimate power couple when it comes to safety. The Nuna PIPA car seat features side impact protection, a durable yet lightweight design, and the "Dream Drape," a unique, full-cover canopy to keep your little one comfortably out of the elements.
Rated "best" in crash protection by Consumer Reports, the Nuna PIPA base features an additional safety feature not seen on most car seats: a load leg that attaches to the floor of your car, providing stability in the event of a crash. Install the base in just two steps, with helpful indicators that turn green when installed correctly.
For the 2019 Nuna PIPA with updated colors and fabrics, please see this listing.
- Load leg on base attaches to floor of car for additional stability, with crumple zone that absorbs impact and minimizes force to baby
- Two-step, five-second install, with indicators that turn green to signal a correct installation
- Compatible with all Nuna strollers, along with strollers from several other brands
- Ventilated Dream Drape offers full coverage, two positions, and UPF 50+ protection and attaches with hidden magnets
- Premium micro-knit fabric
- Mesh peek-a-boo window
- Infant insert can be removed as baby grows
- Can be installed in a taxi or airplane with only the seat belt
- Warranty: 1 year
- Weight capacity: 4 to 32 lbs
- Height limit: 32"
- Dimensions: 26.1"H x 17.5"W x 25.2"L
- Weight of car seat (without infant insert or canopy): 7.9 pounds
- Weight of car seat (with infant insert and canopy): 9.4 pounds
- Weight of car seat and base: 21.9 pounds
- Warranty: 1 year
- Nuna Demi Grow, MIXX2, TAVO and PEPP
- Austlen Entourage
- Baby Jogger City Mini, Summit X3, City Premier, City Select and City Select Lux
- Babyzen Yoyo+
- Bugaboo Fox, Cameleon, Bee, Buffalo and Donkey
- Bumbleride Indie, Speed and Indie Twin
- Mamas & Papas Sola
- Mima Xari
- Silver Cross Wave
- Stokke Scoot, Trailz and Xplory
- UPPAbaby CRUZ, VISTA and MINU
- Thule Urban Glide single and double
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Furniture pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.