The Nuna TAVO stroller makes it easy to take baby out and about. Fold the stroller in one step with one hand, or add the Nuna PIPA Lite R to make a travel system in just one click—no adapters required.
The TAVO also features suspension for a smooth ride, a Dream Drape for nap time, and a removable seat insert that reveals an all-weather mesh seat to let the breeze in. A sleek all-black frame and wheels and a brown leatherette handlebar add style.
The Nuna PIPA Lite R combines the safety and 5.3-pound weight of the PIPA Lite infant car seat with the greater adjustability of Nuna's new RELX base. Pronounced like "relax," the innovative RELX base solves common installation problems and allows you to customize the fit of your car seat for both your baby and your vehicle. The base of the Nuna PIPA Lite R offers four recline positions, allowing your baby to sit in a more upright position that adds comfort as she grows.
A steel load leg minimizes forward rotation by as much as 90%, while an anti-rebound panel reduces rearward motion. Steel-reinforced rigid LATCH connectors extend to four positions, creating a tighter fit against your vehicle seat while aiding installation in a wider variety of cars.
This product is a bundle consisting of the Nuna TAVO stroller, Nuna PIPA Lite R infant car seat and RELX car seat base. All products are the current models.
- Easy, one-click connection with the Nuna PIPA car seat for a travel system
- One-step, one-handed fold
- Stroller auto-locks when folded and can be trolleyed for easy carrying
- Reclines to four positions, including true-flat sleeping position
- Front and rear-wheel progressive suspension absorbs shock for a smooth ride
- Leatherette handlebar adds a touch of luxury
- Seat fabric snaps out to reveal an all-mesh seat that keeps baby comfortable in warm weather
- Mesh peek-a-boo window and ventilation panel provides breeze and a view
- Dream Drape extends for additional sun protection and naps on the go
- Adjustable handlebar and calf support
- Oversized, UPF 50+ canopy with flip-out eyeshade and mesh ventilation panels
- Removable infant insert adds extra support for small babies
- Front wheels swivel for maneuverability or lock for stability
- Open: 35.6"L x 22"W x 42.5" H
- Folded: 35.6"L x 22"W x 18.5"H
- Stroller weight: 24.3 pounds
- Weight limit: 50 pounds
- Warranty: 2 years
Car seat features
- At 5.3 pounds, the Nuna PIPA Lite R is the lightest infant car seat on the market
- Made with aerospace aluminum, along with lightweight Aeroflex foam that can absorb and diffuse energy away from baby in a crash
- Load leg in steel-reinforced base attaches to floor of car to reduce rotation during impact by up to 90 percent, with crumple zone that absorbs impact and minimizes force to baby
- Rigid (metal) LATCH connectors on base are 50 percent stronger than a typical belt LATCH
- Flame-resistant materials contain no added fire retardant chemicals
- Side-impact protection
- Patented memory foam headrest provides custom support as baby grows
- Two-step, five-second install, with indicators that turn green to signal a correct installation
- Made of comfortable micro-knit fabric, with a removable organic cotton infant insert
- Removable UPF 50+ canopy with flip-out eyeshade
- Compatible with strollers from Nuna and many other brands
- Integrated harness holders help you buckle in baby with ease
- Leather-look carry handle adds luxury and comfort
- FAA-certified for airplanes with base
Car seat specifications
- Weight capacity: 4 to 32 lbs
- Height limit: 32"
- Weight of car seat (without infant insert or canopy): 5.3 pounds
- Weight of car seat on base (without infant insert or canopy): 22.6 pounds
- Dimensions: 23" H x 27.25" L x 17.5" W
- Warranty: 1 year
- Nuna TAVO stroller
- Nuna PIPA Lite R infant car seat
- Nuna RELX infant car seat base
- LATCH guides for car seat installation
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Furniture pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.