With its mesh sides, mesh floor and mesh mattress allowing air flow from every angle, the Nuna SENA Aire allows your child to play comfortably and sleep comfortably.
The mattress consists of layers of cozy mesh that promote maximum air flow, transferring heat and humidity away from your child so she can sleep soundly. A zip-off design makes the mattress easy to remove and machine-wash and dry.
With its one-handed fold, the Nuna SENA Aire stows away easily for travel and storage (and is the only playard to fold with a bassinet attached). A travel bag is included with your purchase, as is an organic sheet.
Use the Nuna SENA Aire as baby's first bed, a travel crib or a place to rest and play anywhere in your home. Thanks to its smart Dutch design, the Nuna SENA Aire is the rare piece of baby gear that looks stylish in your home.
- All-mesh sides, floor and mattress keeps baby comfortable when sleeping and playing
- Takes only seconds to set up and fold
- Folds with one hand and stores in included travel bag
- Soft, quilted mattress is safe for the washing machine and dryer
- Sturdy aluminum frame
- Eight legs offer superior stability while allowing playard to pop open open quickly and easily
- Skid-proof feet keep sleep quiet and still
- Padded edges prevent finger pinches
- Changer accessory (sold separately) creates a full functioning nursery, no matter where you are
- Nuna SENA Aire playard
- Travel bag
- Organic sheet
- Recommended use for playard: Up to 30 pounds and 35"
- Recommended use for bassinet: Up to 15 pounds or when child can push up on hands and knees (approximately 3-5 months)
- Dimensions: 30.7"H x 41.3"W x 29.5"L
- Folded dimensions: 31.5"H x 13"W x 11"L
- Product weight: 22 pounds (not including bassinet)
- Warranty: 1 year
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Discounted items, as well as furniture pieces, are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.