The innovative Nuna PIPA RELX car seat base offers greater adjustability than the original PIPA base, solving common installation problems and allowing you to customize the fit of your car seat for both your baby and your vehicle.
The PIPA RELX base fits all Nuna infant car seat models and manufacture dates: the PIPA, PIPA RX, PIPA Lite, PIPA Lite R and PIPA Lite LX.
Pronounced like "relax," the PIPA RELX base offers four recline positions, allowing your baby to sit in a more upright position that adds comfort as she grows. The recline button also eliminates the need to check a bubble indicator to ensure the car seat is level.
The PIPA RELX base includes a steel load leg, a leading safety feature that minimizes forward rotation by as much as 90%, as well as as anti-rebound panel that reduces rearward motion. Steel-reinforced rigid LATCH connectors extend to four positions, creating a tighter fit against your vehicle seat while aiding installation in a wider variety of cars.
The PIPA RELX base is easier to install in the safest middle seat position, thanks to the three-position load leg that can be shortened to fit a center seat hump, as well as an improved lockoff for seatbelt installation when LATCH is not available.
- Compatible with all Nuna PIPA Series infant car seats: PIPA, PIPA RX, PIPA Lite, PIPA Lite R, and PIPA Lite LX
- Crumple zone within the steel load leg minimizes forward rotation by up to 90%, absorbing impact and minimizes force transferred to baby
- Reclines to four positions, with two positions for babies 4-20 pounds and two positions for 21-32 pounds, to add comfort as your child grows
- Recline button confirms safe riding angles without the need for bubble levels
- 4-position rigid LATCH connectors reduce the gap between your vehicle seat and base, creating a more secure installation and fitting more vehicle models
- Color-coded installation indicators confirm correct connections to the vehicle
- Anti rebound panel reduces rearward motion and ensures a flush fit against your vehicle seat
Locking 3 piece steel stability leg has a wide range of adjustment to fit most vehicles including middle seat jumps
- Seat belt lock off with separate lap and belt paths is easy-to-use for seatbelt installations
- Base is lower-profile for easier loading of infant seat
- Weight: 18.6 pounds
- Dimensions: 12" H x 23.75" L x 13" W
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Furniture pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.