The Nuna PEPP Next adds sophisticated style and functionality to Nuna's original compact stroller, the PEPP. Premium fabrics, a glossy black frame and silver-accented wheels bring a more luxurious look and feel to the stroller, while features like improved suspension, an all-weather mesh seat and a larger basket make the stroller more comfortable for parents and kids alike.
For a lightweight stroller, the Nuna PEPP Next offers more than its fair share of perks. It reclines to three positions, including a flat position for naps, and can be used with the Nuna PIPA Lite LX car seat to create one of the lightest travel systems on the market. When you're traveling or on the go, you can open it with one hand and fold it to the size of a backpack—making it a perfect fit for trunks, taxis and airports.
Use the PEPP Next as an easy stroller frame during baby's first days, as a secondary travel stroller, or as your everyday ride if you're looking for a compact and lightweight stroller.
This listing includes both the Nuna PEPP Next stroller and Nuna PIPA Lite LX infant car seat, which attaches to the stroller with the included adapters.
- Folds flat and wheels behind like a piece of luggage
- Stands on its own when folded
- Compatible with the PIPA series car seats with included adapters
- Opens easily with just one hand
- One-hand pushbar makes one-hand-pushing/ other-hand-doing oh-so-simple.
- UPF 50+ canopy is removable and features a flip out eyeshade, Dream Drape and window
- Slide height-adjust harness for easy adjustments
- Spacious seat allows for plenty of room to relax or stretch
- Three position recline
- Two position, adjustable calf support
- Quick release five point harness
- One-touch, rear wheel braking system is strong and responsive
- Lockable, front swivel wheels
Car Seat Features
- Weighs just 5.7 pounds, more than 2 pounds less than the Nuna PIPA
- Made with aerospace aluminum, along with lightweight Aeroflex foam that can absorb and diffuse energy away from baby in a crash
- Load leg in steel-reinforced base attaches to floor of car to reduce rotation during impact by up to 90 percent, with crumple zone that absorbs impact and minimizes force to baby
- Dream Drape provides a safe way to protect baby from the elements
- Merino wool TENCEL lyocell fiber blend fabric is free of added fire retardant chemicals, soft, moisture-wicking and environmentally-friendly
- Rigid (metal) LATCH connectors on base are 50 percent stronger than a typical belt LATCH
- Side-impact protection
- Patented memory foam headrest provides custom support as baby grows
- Two-step, five-second install, with indicators that turn green to signal a correct installation
- Made of comfortable micro-knit fabric, with a removable organic cotton infant insert
- Removable UPF 50+ canopy with flip-out eyeshade
- Compatible with Nuna and Maxi-Cosi car seat adapters to create a travel system with numerous strollers
- Integrated harness holders help you buckle in baby with ease
- Leather-look carry handle adds luxury and comfort
- FAA-certified for airplanes with base
- Open: 42.5"H x 22"W x 35.6"L
- Folded: 18.5"H x 22"W x 36.8"L
- Stroller weight: 20 pounds
- Weight limit: 50 pounds
- Warranty: 2 years
Car Seat Specifications
- Weight capacity: 4 to 32 pounds
- Height limit: 32"
- Dimensions: 27.3"L x 17.5"W x 22.5"H
- Product weight without canopy or infant insert: 5.7 pounds
- Product weight with canopy and infant insert: 7.1 pounds
- Product weight with base: 19.7 pounds
- Warranty: 1 year
- Nuna PEPP Next stroller
- Nuna PEPP Next child tray and cup holder
- Nuna PIPA Lite LX infant car seat and base
- Adapters to attach car seat to stroller
Most orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1 business day.
In some cases, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer to shorten the delivery time. In these instances, items typically ship within three business days, but the total delivery time is reduced.
Please see this page for the number of days it takes for products shipped via FedEx Ground from Scottsdale to arrive at your location. FedEx delivers packages on Saturdays and Sundays in most cities, excluding rural areas.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.