The Nuna PEPP Next adds sophisticated style and functionality to Nuna's original compact stroller, the PEPP. Premium fabrics, a glossy black frame and silver-accented wheels bring a more luxurious look and feel to the stroller, while features like improved suspension, an all-weather mesh seat and a larger basket make the stroller more comfortable for parents and kids alike.
For a lightweight stroller, the Nuna PEPP Next offers more than its fair share of perks. It reclines to three positions, including a flat position for naps, and can be used with the Nuna PIPA series of car seats as a travel system. When you're traveling or on the go, you can open it with one hand and fold it flat for easy storage in your trunk.
Use the PEPP Next as an easy stroller frame during baby's first days, as a secondary travel stroller, or as your everyday ride if you're looking for a compact and lightweight stroller.
- Folds flat and wheels behind like a piece of luggage
- Stands on its own when folded
- Compatible with the PIPA series car seats with included adapters
- Opens easily with just one hand
- One-hand pushbar makes one-hand-pushing/ other-hand-doing oh-so-simple.
- UPF 50+ canopy is removable and features a flip out eyeshade, Dream Drape, and window
- Slide height-adjust harness for easy adjustments
- Spacious seat allows for plenty of room to relax or stretch
- Three position recline
- Two position, adjustable calf support
- Quick release five point harness
- One-touch, rear wheel braking system is strong and responsive
- Lockable, front swivel wheels
- Open: 42.5"H x 22"W x 35.6"L
- Folded: 18.5"H x 22"W x 36.8"L
- Stroller weight: 21.1 pounds
- Weight limit: birth to 50 pounds
- Warranty: 2 years
- Nuna PEPP next stroller
- Child's tray & cupholder
- Adapters for Nuna PIPA infant car seat
Compatible car seats
- Nuna PIPA
- Nuna PIPA Lite
- Nuna PIPA Lite LX
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Furniture pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.