Introducing Nuna's first stroller made for two! The Nuna Demi Grow Stroller is a convertible stroller that accommodates a second seat when your family grows.
Use the Nuna Demi Grow in 23 configurations with a stroller seat, Nuna infant car seat or bassinet on either the upper or lower position of the stroller. Unlike other convertible strollers with a smaller second seat, the seats on the Demi Grow are identical, with each accommodating up to 50 pounds.
The Nuna PIPA Lite infant car seat weighs just 5.3 pounds—making it 2.6 pounds lighter than the original PIPA and lighter than any other car seat in the world. Despite its weight, the PIPA Lite doesn't skimp on safety. Unlike most car seats made with non-flexible foam, the PIPA Lite is made with a first-of-its-kind flexible foam that compresses to absorb forces in a crash.
An additional safety feature not seen on most car seats, the Nuna PIPA Lite base includes a load leg that attaches to the floor of your car, providing stability in the event of a crash. Install the base in just two steps, with helpful indicators that turn green when installed correctly.
This listing includes both the Nuna Demi Grow stroller and PIPA Lite infant car seat. For a limited time, receive a free ring adapter (valued at $49.95) when you purchase this stroller!
- Converts from a single stroller to a double stroller with 23 configurations for siblings and twins
- Double stroller seats are identical, each accommodating children from birth to 50 pounds
- Can be used with Nuna infant car seats with included adapters or with Demi Grow bassinet (sold separately)
- Reversible seat faces forward or faces parent
- Dual suspension can be customized for either rough terrain or smooth surfaces
- Tough, foam-filled wheels for any terrain
- Can be reclined with one hand
- Stroller frame includes convenient carry handle
- Oversized canopy with pull-out Dream Drape cover for additional sun coverage
- Seat cushion zips out for an all-weather seat with mesh lining for warm weather
- Fenders and hub caps protect stroller from dirt and debris
- Height-adjustable handlebar
- Adjustable leg rest
- Rotating bumper bar allows for easy access in and outside of the stroller
- Leatherette handlebar and bumper bar
- Three or five point anti-loop, no-rethread harness
- Front wheels can lock for improved steering on rough surfaces
- Roomy storage basket with flip-up compartment divider
- Dimensions: 39.5"L x 24"W x 43.5"H
- Folded dimensions: 23.5"L x 24"W x 35"W
- Product weight: 27.4 pounds (excludes winter seat, canopy and arm bar)
- Recommended use: Birth to 50 pounds
- Warranty: 2 years
Car Seat Features
- At 5.3 pounds, the Nuna PIPA Lite is the lightest infant car seat on the market
- Made with aerospace aluminum, along with lightweight Aeroflex foam that can absorb and diffuse energy away from baby in a crash
- Load leg in steel-reinforced base attaches to floor of car to reduce rotation during impact by up to 90 percent, with crumple zone that absorbs impact and minimizes force to baby
- Rigid (metal) LATCH connectors on base are 50 percent stronger than a typical belt LATCH
- Flame-resistant materials contain no added fire retardant chemicals
- Side-impact protection
- Patented memory foam headrest provides custom support as baby grows
- Two-step, five-second install, with indicators that turn green to signal a correct installation
- Made of comfortable micro-knit fabric, with a removable organic cotton infant insert
- Removable UPF 50+ canopy with flip-out eyeshade
- Compatible with Nuna and Maxi-Cosi car seat adapters to create a travel system with numerous strollers
- Integrated harness holders help you buckle in baby with ease
- Leather-look carry handle adds luxury and comfort
Car Seat Specifications
- Weight capacity: 4 to 32 pounds
- Height limit: 32"
- Dimensions: 27.3"L x 17.5"W x 22.5"H
- Product weight without canopy and insert: 5.3 pounds
- Product weight with canopy and insert: 6.7 pounds
- Product weight with base: 19.3 pounds
- Warranty: 1 year
- Nuna Demi Grow stroller with one seat
- Rain cover
- Two sets of car seat adapters
- Nuna PIPA Lite
- Car seat base
- LATCH guides
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Discounted items, as well as furniture pieces, are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.