The Nuna CUDL, Nuna's first baby carrier, is designed to keep baby close and secure from her earliest days.
Unique magnetic closures make it simple to take the carrier off and on, while breathable mesh fabrics make the CUDL comfortable for both parent and baby. Wear the carrier on your front, with baby facing you or facing forward, or wear it on your back for an older child up to 3 years.
An integrated infant booster adds support, while a leg opening button allows adjustments for smaller babies. Included with purchase are two removable organic bibs that help keep your carrier clean.
An extra thick waist strap provides back support for the parent, while a zippered pocket gives you a convenient place to stash your phone or keys.
- Choose from four carry positions for optimal support as your child grows
- Can be worn on the front facing parent or facing out (up to 18 months) or on the back (up to 36 months)
- Integrated infant booster for use with babies less than 4 months. No extra purchase needed
- Magnetic buckles ensure an easy and secure attachment
- Adjustable hook and loop waistband up to 57 in
- Adjustable seat to ensure comfort for baby and proper carrying position
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps and waist belt provide all over comfort while evenly distributing baby’s weight
- Adjustable yoke keeps shoulder straps connected and comfortable
- Innovative leg opening button adjustment for smaller babies
- All zippers are lockable and covered to ensure no contact with baby
- Mesh fabrics allow air to flow and attached hood shades baby from the sun
- Zip open storage pocket on waist band
- Machine washable soft goods
- Removable infant head support
- Two included removable, GOTS™ certified organic cotton bib
- Recommended use: Birth to 3 years
- Weight limit for front with infant booster: 8-15 lbs
- Weight limit for front facing in: 15-30 lbs
- Weight limit for front facing out: 20-30 lbs
- Weight limit for back: 25-35 lbs
- Product weight: 2.8 lbs
- Nuna CUDL carrier
- Two organic infant bibs
- Integrated infant booster
Most orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1 business day.
In some cases, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer to shorten the delivery time. In these instances, items typically ship within three business days, but the total delivery time is reduced.
Please see this page for the number of days it takes for products shipped via FedEx Ground from Scottsdale to arrive at your location. FedEx delivers packages on Saturdays and Sundays in most cities, excluding rural areas.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.