Compact enough to store in an airplane overhead bin yet full-featured enough for everyday use, the Mima Zigi is ideal for globetrotting families looking for both style and convenience in their stroller.
The lightweight Mima Zigi weighs just 18 pounds and is accepted as cabin luggage on most airlines. Fold the stroller with a simple flick of the wrist and lift of a lever, then carry it with an integrated handle or leave it folded and standing in place for easy storage.
- Ultra-compact fold allows strollers to fit in most airline overhead bins
- Compatible with infant car seats to create a travel system from birth (adapters sold separately)
- Three recline positions
- Front wheel suspension
- Standing fold
- Hand brake
- Adjustable handlebar
- Five-point safety harness with shoulder pads
- Extendable canopy with viewing window
- Durable, transparent wheels
- Stroller weight: 18.5 pounds
- Dimensions: 40"H x 26.5" L x 18"W
- Folded dimensions: 22" x 18" x 10"
- Stroller suitable for: 6 months to 44 pounds
Compatible car seats
- Cybex Aton 2, Aton Q, Cloud Q
- Nuna PIPA
- Maxi-Cosi Mico AP, Prezi
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Furniture pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.