The new Mima Xari Sport brings added practicality and comfort to a stroller that still looks chic and elegant like the original Xari.
Compared with the Xari, the Mima Xari Sport has a larger seat, more athletic knit fabrics, and an adjustable footrest that make it more comfortable for older children.
Unlike the original Xari, the Sport version does not include a carrycot zipped inside, which reduces the weight of the seat. But the Mima Xari Sport can still be used from birth by purchasing a set of car seat adapters or attachable carrycot (sold separately).
The Mima Xari Sport offers three recline positions and, in a unique feature, the height of the seat can also be adjusted to two positions to bring baby closer to you. Unlike the Xari, the Sport edition folds in one piece with the seat attached.
A large canopy with a ventilation panel and a peek-a-boo window helps keep your child comfortable wherever you stroll.
- Larger, deeper seat with adjustable footrest is more comfortable for older children as they grow
- Can be used from birth by attaching car seat adapters or carrycot (both sold separately)
- Stroller folds in one piece with seat attached and can be locked to secure chassis when folded
- Reversible seat offers three recline angles and two seat height angles
- Wheels are highly-resistant with sport-shoe technology
- Perforated leatherette handlebar and bumper bar sleeves
- Seat pad with a 5-point safety harness
- Extendable canopy offers sun protection, ventilation panel and peek-a-boo-window
- Folded dimensions (seat attached): 38.18" L x 24.8" W x 23.3" H
- Folded dimensions (frame and wheels only): 27.97" L x 24.41" W x 16.53" H
- Weight (seat attached): 29.5 pounds
- Weight (chassis only): 20.75 pounds
- Sport Seat
- Front and rear basket covers
- Safety bar and sleeves
- Rain cover
Most orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1 business day.
In some cases, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer to shorten the delivery time. In these instances, items typically ship within three business days, but the total delivery time is reduced.
Please see this page for the number of days it takes for products shipped via FedEx Ground from Scottsdale to arrive at your location. FedEx delivers packages on Saturdays and Sundays in most cities, excluding rural areas.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.