New for 2019, the Mima Moon 2G High Chair will be available with Champagne seat pad with ship date TBA. White High Chairs are on backorder from the manufacturer, with expected restock date in early April.
The Mima Moon 2G High Chair is a stylish seat that grows with your child from birth all the way to 99 pounds. Start with the seat in reclined mode for a newborn lounger, then tilt it upright for a high chair to be used between 6 and 36 months. When your child outgrows the high chair, simply remove the inner infant seat to create a junior seat for an older child.
Customize the look of your seat by choosing a black or white frame and a seat color. With its innovative, modern design and high-quality materials, the Mima Moon 2G High Chair can be companion for your child—and your decor—for years to come.
- Can function as newborn lounger, toddler high chair or junior chair by changing recline angle and removing inner infant seat
- M-shaped base provides stability and reliably supports the chair in any recline angle
- Height is easily adjusted by pressing the button on the base of the chair
- Multi-angle seat recline system transitions from seated to reclined position
- 5-point safety harness with adjustable shoulder cushions
- Aluminum chassis is lightweight yet stable
- Tray and safety bar included
- Removable and adjustable footrest
- Cushion set infant headrest (sold separately) are available for added comfort
- Newborn lounger: Birth to 6 months
- High chair: 6 to 36 months
- Junior chair: 36 months to 99 lbs
- Width: 21.7"
- Length: 25.6"
- Tray height: 28" to 35"
- Chair base
- Pneumatic cylinder
- Junior seat
- High chair seat
- Safety harness
- Two shoulder pads
- Seat pad
- Foot rest
- Booster seat to use with high chair for smaller children
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Furniture pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.