With its modern, minimalistic design and unique mesh features, the Cybex Mios2 brings a sense of airiness to a compact stroller ideal for exploring the city.
The seat and footrest of the Cybex Mios2 is constructed of breathable mesh that keeps your child comfortable in warm temperatures (just add the seat inlay for extra comfort and warmth in other seasons).
The Mios2 weighs 21 pounds and spans less than 20 inches in width, making it nimble in tight city spaces. But with its aluminum frame, all-wheel suspension and 55-pound weight capacity, the Mios provides the durability and maneuverability of a larger stroller. Fold the Mios with just one hand into a self-standing position that makes it easy to grab and go.
New for the Mios2 model, the stroller features new seat and frame colors, upgraded fabrics and premium details. The Rose Gold frame includes dark brown leather details, while the Black frame will feature black leather and the Chrome frame can be chosen with either saddle brown or black leather.
The Mios2 was released in 2019; no changes are being made for 2020.
- Reversible seat allows child to face parent or face forward
- Accommodates a Cybex infant car seat or the Mios carry cot
- Stroller folds with one hand and stands when folded
- Breathable mesh in seat helps keep child cool in warm weather
- All-wheel suspension helps provide a smooth ride
- Narrow width of less than 20" helps families navigate tight spaces
- 3-position recline can be adjusted with one hand
- Premium leather handlebar is adjustable
- Premium leather bumper bar can be opened from either side for easy access to seat
- Adjustable leg rest is backed with mesh
- UPF 50+ canopy features zip-out extension and ventilated mesh window
- 5-point harness with comfortable padding
- Front swivel wheels can be locked for stability on rough terrain
- Storage basket holds 11 pounds
- Cybex Mios2 stroller frame and seat
- Color pack (canopy, seat inlay and head cushion)
- Bumper bar
- Rain cover
- Cup holder
- Car seat adapters for Cybex car seats
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Furniture pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.