Bugaboo Bee - Compact Transport Travel Bag
Bugaboo Bee Compact Transport Bag allows you to conveniently bring your child's premium Bugaboo Bee stroller on all your travels while protecting it from dirt, scratches, dings and water when on-the-go
- Lightweight, self-standing and easily packable design
- Ideal for airport gate check-in
- Customized dimensions allow you to quickly and easily fit the Bugaboo Bee stroller inside the bag
- Integrated bag for storing the front wheels of the stroller
- Allows you to zip-out the Bugaboo Bee rear wheels for smooth mobility
- Comfortable carry handle
- Folds compactly for easy storage in the Bugaboo Bee under-seat basket
- Durable, water repellant fabric
- Polyamide laminated with PVC and foam fill construction
Compatible with the Bugaboo Bee.
Shipping is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. Unfortunately, we do not offer shipping outside the continental United States at this time.
Orders are typically shipped via FedEx from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona. Items from our warehouse typically ship within one business day.
Occasionally, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer to shorten the delivery time. In these instances, items typically ship within two business days, but the total delivery time is reduced.
Please see the map for an estimate of your order’s expected arrival date from our Arizona warehouse. Upon ordering, you will receive a confirmation email and then a shipping notification email containing a tracking number.
Customers who cancel an order after it has shipped are responsible for return shipping and other fees.
Customers who enter an incorrect shipping address are subject to a $20 fee if the package must be directed to another address.
Lost or damaged packages
In the rare event that a package is lost, Strolleria will work with FedEx to conduct a lost package search.
In most cases of damaged packages, Strolleria will need to inspect the damaged product before sending a replacement. In cases in which FedEx confirms it damaged the package, a replacement can be sent once the carrier has taken possession of the damaged product.
Once a product tracking shows the product as delivered to the customer, Strolleria has fulfilled its obligation to deliver the package. Strolleria is not responsible for property theft.