The power to change the Summit X3 from a jogging stroller to an everyday stroller is at your fingertips. The handlebar features a remote lock, allowing you to lock the stroller for a steady ride during a run or leave it swiveling for better maneuverability in everyday situations. Air-filled tires and all-wheel suspension make for smooth strolling on any terrain. The Summit X3 is also suitable from birth with the addition of an infant car seat (but consult your pediatrician about the appropriate age to start jogging with a baby).
- Patented quick-fold technology
- Patented, all-wheel suspension for smooth strolling
- Remote wheel lock on the handlebar allows for locking or unlocking the swiveling front wheel
- Quick-release, air-filled tires for all-terrain navigation
- Hand-operated rear drum brakes for increased control on hilly terrain
- Multi-position sun canopy with two peek-a-boo windows and side ventilation panels
- Seat reclines to near-flat position with vents and retractable weather cover
- Rear parking brake
- Storage strap keeps stroller closed when folded
- Open: 50.79"L x 25.79"W x 41.73"H
- Folded: 34.6"L x 25.7"W x 15.35"H
- Stroller weight: 28.44 pounds
- Weight limit: 75 pounds
- Warranty: 1 year for parts; lifetime for frame
Most orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1 business day.
In some cases, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer to shorten the delivery time. In these instances, items typically ship within three business days, but the total delivery time is reduced.
Please see this page for the number of days it takes for products shipped via FedEx Ground from Scottsdale to arrive at your location. FedEx delivers packages on Saturdays and Sundays in most cities, excluding rural areas.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.