The ultra-lightweight Baby Jogger City Tour 2 is ready for travel and ready for newborns.
Unlike the previous City Tour model, the new City Tour 2 accommodates a bassinet or an infant car seat from the Baby Jogger or Graco brands.
The City Tour 2 weighs just 14 pounds, making it one of the lightest travel strollers on the market. New for the City Tour 2 model is a near-flat recline for newborns and nap time, adjustable calf support to support your child's legs as she grows, and new colors that give the stroller a more sophisticated look.
The City Tour 2 uses Baby Jogger's convenient quick-fold technology, allowing for the stroller to be closed with one hand, in one step, when you simply pull up with a strap. A carry bag is included with purchase, making the City Tour 2 a convenient carry-on for your next flight.
The City Tour 2 was released in 2019; no changes are being made for 2020.
- Usable from birth by adding a bassinet or an infant car seat (Graco or Baby Jogger brand only, with adapter sold separately)
- Compact fold allows for storage in an airplane overhead bin
- Can be worn as backpack with included carry bag
- Adjustable calf support
- Lightweight rubber composite wheels with lockable front swivel wheels and front-wheel suspension
- Canopy with UV50+ sun protection
- Multi-position seat reclines to near-flat position for naps on the go
- Mesh peek-a-boo window
- Auto-locks when folded
- Rear parking brake
- Includes carry bag to keep stroller safe from dirt and scratches when traveling
- Product weight: 14.3 pounds
- Folded dimensions: 6.8"H x 16.9"W x 21.6"L
- Weight limit: 45 pounds
- Warranty: 1 year for parts; lifetime for frame
What's in the box
- Baby Jogger City Tour 2 stroller
- Carry bag
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Furniture pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.