The compact, travel-ready Baby Jogger City Tour 2 is now available as a double stroller. The City Tour 2 Double Stroller is the most compact double in the Baby Jogger line and throughout the market.
Its narrow design and easy fold make it an ideal stroller for traveling with siblings or twins, whether you're out exploring for the day or on vacation adventures.
Use the City Tour 2 Double Stroller from birth by attaching up to two carry cots (sold separately) or reclining the seats to a flat position. The stroller includes premium features like adjustable calf support and a UV 50 sun canopy to keep your kids comfortable wherever you're headed.
The City Tour 2 Double Stroller was released in 2019; no changes are being made for 2020.
- Baby Jogger's most compact double stroller, making for easier traveling with two in tow
- Can be used from birth by attaching one or two carrycots sold separately (not compatible with car seats)
- Rubber composite tires add durability
- Calf support can be adjusted for additional comfort
- Seat reclines to multiple positions, including near-flat recline for naps on the go
- Canopy offers UV50+ sun protection and a peek-a-boo-window
- Dimensions: 37.2"L x 26.1"W x 40.3"H
- Folded dimensions: 24.8"L x 26.2"W x 9.8"H
- Weight capacity: 33 pounds per seat
Compatible Car Seats
- Not compatible with infant car seats
- Baby Jogger City Tour 2 Double Stroller
Most orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1 business day.
In some cases, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer to shorten the delivery time. In these instances, items typically ship within three business days, but the total delivery time is reduced.
Please see this page for the number of days it takes for products shipped via FedEx Ground from Scottsdale to arrive at your location. FedEx delivers packages on Saturdays and Sundays in most cities, excluding rural areas.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.