Take two kids on any terrain with the Baby Jogger City Mini GT 2 Double Stroller, a side-by-side stroller with all-terrain tires made for everyday use or a little off-roading. The stroller is easy to maneuver, fitting through a standard doorway, and easier to fold: Simply lift the straps and the stroller folds instantly.
New for 2020, the City Mini GT 2 Double has a modernized look, all-wheel suspension for a smoother ride, adjustable calf support for added comfort as your child grows, and UV 50+ canopies with magnetic peek-a-boo windows.
The City Mini GT 2 Double is compatible with a car seat or bassinet to accommodate a newborn alongside your toddler and features independently adjustable backrest, allowing one child to nap in a near-flat position while the other sits up to explore.
- Patented quick-fold technology allows stroller to fold instantly with the pull of a strap
- Rubber wheels with all-wheel suspension provide smooth handling on any terrain
- Fits through standard-size doorways
- Adjustable calf support to add comfort as your child grows
- Adjustable handlebar
- Front wheels can swivel for maneuverability or lock for long-distance travel
- Seats recline independently to near-flat position with vents and retractable weather cover
- Multi-position, UV50+ sun canopies with magnetic closures and two peek-a-boo windows each
- Hand-operated parking brake
- Auto-lock keeps stroller folded for storage or transportation
- Open: 44"L x 29.5" W x 30-43.5" H
- Folded: 29.5"L x 12.5"W x 31"H
- Stroller weight: 32.5 pounds
- Weight limit: 100 pounds (combined)
- Warranty: 1 year for parts; lifetime for frame
- City Mini GT 2 Double Stroller
Compatible car seats
The City Mini GT Double Stroller can hold one infant car seat with the use of adapters; it is not compatible with two car seats.
- Baby Jogger City GO
- Cybex Aton series
- Graco SnugRide Classic Connect 22, 30, 32 and 35
- Maxi-Cosi Mico Max 30, Mico AP, Pebble, Pebble Plus and Cabrio Fix
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Furniture pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.