It’s Ride of the Week time! This week we will explore the UPPAbaby MINU V2 and its features in greater detail!
The UPPAbaby MINU V2 is an amazing, light-weight travel stroller weighing in at only 16.9 pounds. Its compact size, and easy fold make it ideal for traveling and running quick errands like school drop-offs. The MINU V2 is also perfect for those that need more space in their car or home as it doesn’t take up much room when folded!
Let’s take a look at its many features starting from the top down:
- Gorgeous hand-sewn real leather handlebar
- Extendable and ventilated canopy with magnetized peek-a-boo window
- Back storage pocket perfect for holding keys, phone, and other small items
- Multi-position drawstring seat recline - able to recline using only one hand
- Easy to adjust no rethread harness - simple one click to unbuckle, two clicks to buckle
- Same hand-sewn real leather bumper bar that swivels out for easy access
- Adjustable calf support
- Generous storage basket for a travel stroller
- Easy to use, flip-flop friendly brake - two separate and color coded (red means stop, green means go) foot pedals
- All-wheel suspension
The UPPAbaby MINU V2 has some unique, lesser known features and tricks too!
- ALL the wheels on the MINU V2 are removable. This is great when you need it to be an even smaller footprint or when you want to clean the wheels! **You will need something small and flat like a flathead thin screwdriver, but it’s simple to do!**
- ALL the fabric is removable, but it does take a good amount of steps. Great for when you want to do more than spot cleaning!
- The basket is rated for 20 pounds, which is higher than any other travel stroller and it can easily be accessed from the front and back!
- The peek-a-boo window on the canopy has magnets to keep it open so your babe doesn’t wake up
- Many people take the seat fabric off when using the car seat adapters, but you don’t have to! You can keep the seat fabric on and simply recline the seat all the way back. This is helpful if you sometimes want to click the car seat in, but other times want to use the stroller seat - say for an older child or if your child is awake and not wanting to be in the car seat!
- The MINU V2 fits in most overhead bins. If you’re flying on a smaller plane or don’t want to chance it, UPPAbaby makes a dedicated MINU V2 Travel Bag! It’s amazing because it comes with the UPPAbaby TravelSafe program. Basically if the MINU V2 is broken or damaged in any way while in the bag when flying, UPPAbaby will replace or repair it! Such a great program!
- The UPPAbaby Bassinet works with the MESA adapters too! It is safe for overnight sleeping and pairs perfectly with the MINU V2 for travel. No need to bring a pack and play! The Bassinet does collapse a bit for easier traveling too, and has its own travel bag!
- There is a trick for making the MINU V2 seat back sit up straighter! With one hand on the drawstring and seat back, push it, while you pull the drawstring with the other hand. You can get it pretty upright this way!
- There's a ride-along board for the MINU V2 too! Meaning you can stroll with two kids effortlessly! Game changer for those quick airplane layovers or crowded streets. You can clip it up when not in use too!
The UPPAbaby MINU V2 is a great travel stroller, but can also be your only stroller if you need or want something more compact for daily life. Other parents find themselves wanting something smaller once their baby turns into a toddler and isn't needing to ride all that often. Unlike some other compact travel strollers, the MINU V2 feels sturdy and more like a full size stroller in many ways!
If you have any questions regarding the MINU V2 chat with us today or email us at email@example.com!