Looking for a stroller that can convert to a car seat like the Doona? You won't find anything exactly like it.
The Doona is a one-of-a-kind product: An infant car seat with extendable wheels, the Doona is like a car seat and a stroller in one, making it ideal for errands and travel during baby's first year.
But with the exception of umbrella strollers, nearly all strollers can accommodate a car seat to create a convenient "travel system." Some car seats click onto strollers directly, while others require the use of an adapter to create the connection.
Numerous strollers are lightweight and convenient for travel, but unlike the Doona, they can be used until your child is 40-50 pounds.
The greatest downside of the Doona: Because it's technically an infant car seat—not a stroller—your baby will outgrow it after about one year.
The Doona weighs 16.5 pounds. Consider these lightweight, compact strollers that can be used with a car seat:
- Joolz Aer: 13.4 pounds
- Babyzen YOYO2: 13.6 pounds
- Silver Cross Jet: 13.6 pounds
- Baby Jogger City Tour 2: 14.3 pounds
- UPPAbaby MINU: 14.5 pounds
- Baby Jogger City Mini 2: 18 pounds
- Cybex Eezy S Twist 2: 17 pounds
- Mima Zigi 3G: 16.8 pounds
- Nuna TRIV: 19.4 pounds
- Nuna TRVL: 13.6 pounds
- Bugaboo Bee6: 20.7 pounds
- Baby Jogger City Mini GT 2: 21 pounds
Shop strollers similar to the Doona below!