Strollers Similar to City Mini GT and City Mini
You probably know someone who owns the Baby Jogger City Mini 2 or Baby Jogger City Mini GT 2 stroller. With their easy, one-handed fold, light weight and affordable price, the two models are among the most popular strollers on the market.
Consider these City Mini GT 2 and City Mini 2 alternatives, which share some characteristics but differ in other features, style and price.
If you're deciding on the City Mini 2 vs. City Mini GT 2
The City Mini GT 2 costs $100 more than the City Mini 2 because of several additional features.
The GT adds foam-filled, all-terrain wheels that are more durable than the City Mini's plastic wheels—and as a result, the City Mini is 4 pounds lighter than the GT.
The GT also features a higher weight capacity (65 pounds to 50 pounds), a taller seatback height (26 inches to 23 inches), a hand brake and an adjustable handlebar.
If you're looking for a lightweight stroller
The City Mini 2 and City Mini GT 2 are known for being lightweight, weighing 18.8 pounds and 20.9 pounds, respectively.
If weight is your top priority in a stroller, consider these lightweight strollers. All are as or more compact than the City Mini 2, with smaller wheels, making them ideal for travel and quick trips.
- Baby Jogger City Tour 2: 14 pounds
- Babyzen YOYO2: 13.6 pounds
- UPPAbaby MINU: 14.5 pounds
- Nuna PEPP Next: 21.1 pounds
If you're looking for a stroller with more features
These strollers have premium features not seen on the City Mini 2 or City Mini GT 2, such as a reversible seat and the ability to attach a car seat without needing to purchase an adapter.
- Nuna TAVO Next: Premium fabrics, leather handlebar, adapter-free car seat compatibility, canopy ventilation and sun shade, mesh seat back
- UPPAbaby CRUZ V2: Premium fabrics, removable/reversible seat, adapter-free car seat compatibility, leather handlebar and bumper bar, bassinet compatibility
- Agio Z4 by Peg-Perego: Premium fabrics, removable/reversible seat, adapter-free car seat compatibility, leather handlebar and bumper bar, bassinet compatibility
If you're looking for a three-wheeled or jogging stroller
Most strollers have four wheels for stability, but three-wheelers like the City Mini 2 and City Mini GT 2 offer quick turns and easy maneuverability.
The Agio Z3 stroller by Peg-Perego has three wheels and all-terrain wheels like the City Mini GT 2.
Most three-wheeled strollers are jogging strollers—and despite the Baby Jogger name, the City Mini 2 and GT 2 are not suitable for jogging. If you're looking for a jogging stroller, consider these options:
Shop strollers similar to the City Mini 2 and City Mini GT 2 below!