While ultra-compact and lightweight at just 14.5 pounds, the new UPPAbaby MINU offers high-quality features seen on much larger strollers, like all-wheel suspension and compatibility with an infant car seat and bassinet.
That makes the UPPAbaby MINU ideal for travel and city life, especially because the stroller can be folded with just one step and one hand. The MINU is even compact enough to fit in some airplane overhead bins. Plus, it can be used from birth with a car seat or bassinet (unlike umbrella strollers that can't be used until the baby is at least 6 months old).
The UPPAbaby MESA infant car seat attaches to the MINU stroller with the use of adapters, and the stroller also accommodates an infant using the From Birth kit bassinet. In a unique feature, the MINU stroller folds with the bassinet attached.
- Folds compactly in one step with one hand, even with bassinet attached
- Stroller locks and stands when folded and can be carried by either carry handle or shoulder strap
- All-wheel suspension for a smooth ride
- Compatible with UPPAbaby MESA infant car seat with the use of adapters (sold separately)
- From Birth kit (sold separately) accommodates newborns in bassinet with 5-point harness system
- Can fit in some airplane overhead bins
- Hand-sewn real leather handlebars with perforation
- Ventilated canopy with magnetized peek-a-boo window and pop-out sunshade for extra sun protection
- Roomy underseat basket holds 20 pounds and can be accessed from either front or back of stroller
- Back storage pocket holds keys, phone and other small items
- Multi-position drawstring seat recline
- Includes storage bag
- Product weight: 14.5 pounds
- Folded dimensions: 20.5"W x 23"H x 11.5"L
- Weight limit: 3 months to 50 pounds
- Weight limit with From Birth kit: Birth to 20 pounds
Compatible Car Seats
- UPPAbaby MESA
- Nuna PIPA and PIPA Lite
- Maxi-Cosi Mico Max 30, Mico Nxt, Pebble, Pebble Plus, Cabrio Fix and Cit
- Cybex Aton and Aton Q
- UPPAbaby MINU stroller
- Storage bag
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Furniture pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.