The Granite, Birch and Frost colors of the Nuna PIPA Lite LX are available now. The Aspen and Caviar colors are on backorder from the manufacturer. Orders placed today for these colors are expected to ship in mid-June.
The world's lightest car seat gets luxury finishes with the 2019 Nuna PIPA Lite LX. Building on the Nuna PIPA Lite, the PIPA Lite LX adds a Dream Drape canopy that protects baby from the elements, along with soft and environmentally-friendly merino wool blend fabrics that naturally control moisture.
Despite its 5.7-pound weight, the PIPA Lite LX doesn't skimp on safety. Unlike most car seats made with non-flexible foam, the PIPA Lite LX is made with a first-of-its-kind flexible foam that compresses to absorb forces in a crash.
The PIPA Lite LX snaps into a steel-reinforced base with a load leg that attaches to the floor of your vehicle for extra stability. According to Nuna, the load leg helps minimize forward rotation during a crash by up to 90 percent.
Unlike the original Nuna PIPA, the PIPA Lite and Lite LX versions cannot be installed without the base for taxis or travel. (See all the differences in this Nuna PIPA vs. PIPA Lite comparison.)
- Weighs just 5.7 pounds, more than 2 pounds less than the Nuna PIPA
- Made with aerospace aluminum, along with lightweight Aeroflex foam that can absorb and diffuse energy away from baby in a crash
- Load leg in steel-reinforced base attaches to floor of car to reduce rotation during impact by up to 90 percent, with crumple zone that absorbs impact and minimizes force to baby
- Dream Drape provides a safe way to protect baby from the elements
- Merino wool TENCEL lyocell fiber blend fabric is free of added fire retardant chemicals, soft, moisture-wicking and environmentally-friendly
- Rigid (metal) LATCH connectors on base are 50 percent stronger than a typical belt LATCH
- Side-impact protection
- Patented memory foam headrest provides custom support as baby grows
- Two-step, five-second install, with indicators that turn green to signal a correct installation
- Made of comfortable micro-knit fabric, with a removable organic cotton infant insert
- Removable UPF 50+ canopy with flip-out eyeshade
- Compatible with Nuna and Maxi-Cosi car seat adapters to create a travel system with numerous strollers
- Integrated harness holders help you buckle in baby with ease
- Leather-look carry handle adds luxury and comfort
- FAA-certified for airplanes with base
- Weight capacity: 4 to 32 pounds
- Height limit: 32"
- Dimensions: 27.3"L x 17.5"W x 22.5"H
- Product weight without canopy or infant insert: 5.7 pounds
- Product weight with canopy and infant insert: 7.1 pounds
- Product weight with base: 19.7 pounds
- Warranty: 1 year
- Nuna PIPA Lite LX infant car seat, including infant insert, harness cover and crotch cover
- Additional GOTS-certified organic cotton fabric insert
- Base with load leg
- LATCH guides
- Nuna Demi Grow, MIXX2, TAVO and PEPP
- Austlen Entourage
- Baby Jogger City Mini, Summit X3, City Premier, City Select and City Select Lux
- Babyzen Yoyo+
- Bugaboo Fox, Cameleon, Bee, Buffalo and Donkey
- Bumbleride Indie, Speed and Indie Twin
- Mamas & Papas Sola
- Mima Xari
- Silver Cross Wave
- UPPAbaby CRUZ, VISTA and MINU
- Thule Urban Glide single and double
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Furniture pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.