The Nuna AACE grows with your child during the pivotal transition from pre-schooler to pre-teen, starting as a high-back booster and converting to a backless booster for big-kid status.
The AACE allows your child to grow up and out, thanks to its 3-position seat depth and 9-position adjustable headrest that simultaneously expands the shoulder area, too.
Energy-absorbing foam with side-impact protection pods provide top protection, while the belt positioner and color-coded indicators minimize the possibility of user error.
The Nuna AACE helps keep your child comfortable on long car rides, thanks to 8 recline positions in high-back mode, an included cup holder, breathable and washable fabrics, and ventilation panels inside the shell of the seat.
- Converts from high-back booster to backless booster as your child grows
- Energy-absorbing foam and side-impact pods offer top crash protection
- Headrest offers 9 height positions and can be adjusted with one hand
- Shoulder area of seat expands automatically when headrest is raised
- Seat offers 3 depths to support growing legs
- Built-in arm rests add comfort
- Can be reclined to 8 positions in high-back booster mode
- Belt positioner and colored belt path indicators help decrease errors
- Rigid LATCH connectors offer easy installation
- Fabrics are breathable and machine-washable
- Recommended use for high-back booster: 40-110 pounds, 38-60", age 4+
- Recommended use for backless booster: 50-120 pounds, 38-60", age 5+
- Dimensions: 26-33"H x 21.5-22.5"W x 15"L
- Product weight: 15.6 pounds
- Expiration: 10 years
- Nuna AACE booster seat
- Dishwasher-safe cupholder
- AACE starter kit
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Furniture pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.