Is the Doona a car seat or a stroller? Both! Doona's innovative product is the only infant car seat with built-in wheels for an instant travel system that simplifies life for families on the go.
As a car seat first and foremost, the Doona complies with—and in some cases exceeds—safety standards in both the United States and Europe. Double walls provide higher side-impact protection, and the Doona's adjustable handle can be used as an anti-rebound bar for additional stability during a crash.
Usable for babies from 4 to 35 pounds, the Doona comes with an infant insert that cradles your newborn in an ergonomic, near-flat position and helps regulate her body temperature with its bamboo charcoal fabric.
The Doona frees up space in your trunk and eliminates the need to drag both a car seat and a stroller to the airport. Unfold the wheels underneath the car seat in one simple motion once you're ready to stroll.
- Wheels unfold underneath car seat for an instant travel system with one simple motion
- Adjustable car seat handle can serve as anti-rebound bar
- Double walls provide higher side-impact protection
- Bamboo charcoal fiber infant insert is anti-bacterial and hypoallergenic and regulates humidity and temperature
- Materials are free of PVC and BPA chemicals
- Can be used with multiple types of Doona bags (sold separately) for storage
- Stroller handlebar can be used in on-the-go mode for walking or pull-along mode when walking or sitting next to it
- LATCH base includes indicators for a safe installation
- Suitable for: 4-35 pounds, up to 32"
- Doona weight: 16.5 pounds
- Car seat base weight: 10 pounds
- Doona car seat/stroller
- Car seat base with LATCH
- Vehicle seat protector
- Infant insert
The Doona is an infant car seat with wheels and is not compatible with other strollers.
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Furniture pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.