The new CYBEX Eternis S with SensorSafe is the only seat your child will need from birth and beyond. With three modes - rear-facing, forward-facing and booster, this all-in-one convertible car seat is designed for use from birth up to 120 lbs.
The Eternis S with SensorSafe integrates important safety technology into the chest clip of the car seat to alert when unsafe situations arise. The alerts are provided through a vehicle receiver and the caregiver’s smartphone. The Eternis S with SensorSafe alerts when the driver accidentally leaves the child behind secured in the car seat, a child unbuckles their chest clip while the vehicle is in motion, the back seat has become too warm or too cold and when a child has been seated for too long —all through a user-friendly app, that also provides guidance on installation, how-to videos, FAQ’s and more.
Additionally, the Eternis S with SensorSafe offers an adjustable Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System), which absorbs up to 25% more impact forces in the event of a near side impact collision* and a patented 3-position reclining headrest, which helps prevent the child's head from falling forward while asleep, guiding the head and neck into a safe position.
These features, combined with a steel reinforced frame for strength and durability provide advanced child safety protection and peace of mind.
Car Seat Features
- Protection that grows with your child – use Rear-facing from 4 lbs. to 50 lbs. Forward-facing from 22 lbs. to 65 lbs. and as a Belt-positioning Booster from 40 lbs. to 120 lbs.
- In-seat recline allows your child to safely ride rear-facing for longer
- Linear Side Impact Protection System helps absorb up to 25% more impact forces*
- Patented headrest recline helps prevent sleepy heads from falling forward outside of the headrest safety zone
- 12-position adjustable headrest with integrated no-rethread harness
SensorSafe 2.0 Features
- Chimes if child is still secured in seat when car is turned off
- Alerts caregiver's cell phone if child is left behind in vehicle and then, if situation is not remedied, alerts designated emergency contact
- Emergency contact receives GPS coordinates of vehicle's last known position
- Monitors back seat temperature to alert vehicle receiver and caregiver's phone if car appears to be too hot or too cold
- Provides alerts to caregiver when child may have been seated for too long
- Receiver plugs into car's OBD port and syncs with caregiver's cell phone
- App available for iOS and Android
- Rear-facing specifications: 4 to 50 pounds; suggested for children up to at least 2 years
- Forward-facing specifications: 22 to 65 pounds
- Belt-positioning Booster specifications: 40 to 120 pounds; up to 57" height
- Dimensions: 25.3" L x 20" W x 25.5" H
- Weight: 26lb
- Fabric care: fabric covers machine washable
- Cybex Eternis S Sensorsafe Convertible Car Seat
- Cup Holder
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Furniture pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.